𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝗥𝗗. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she watched kacey run towards his father's car, they were getting ready to go out as an family.

Kentrell had just came back from an show he had done in New york and thought it would be nice for him and india to take kacey out.

He had also wanted to get to know india a lot more, he felt like he barely knew the women who was the mother of his child.

The two both wanted Kacey to experience an family and not an broken home.

They both had grew up in a broken home, so they knew the problems it caused them to have.

"Wassam du'" kentrell cooed as he held his arms open widely while smiling.

India smiled as she watched the two interact with each other, a smile never leaving neither of the three's faces.

"Da'" Kacey exclaimed excitedly, he was extremely happy to see his father, him not seeing him for over a week had bothered him badly.

He got to talk to him over the phone but it wasn't like seeing him.

"his bad ass been crying bout you all week" india chuckled lightly as she walked over towards the two.

"You missed me du'" Kentrell asked kacey as he smiled wildly, Kacey eagerly nodded with a smile on his face.  

Kentrell held kacey in one arm while the other was stuck out waiting for india to give him a small hug.