𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝐊𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 my damn couch" india yelled as she bent over so she could pick up a few toys that loyal and kacey had scattered all over the living room.

she was on babysitting duty today since her best friend jayda had a meeting today with her waydamin company.

She bent over grabbing Kaceys green monster truck off the floor, she felt a pain shoot up her back to her neck.

"oouu im getting old" she mumbled to herself chuckling a bit before shaking her head.

Hearing a loud thud before cries began to echo around the living room, "oh" loyal yelled looking down at kacey while standing on the couch.

she snapped her head in the direction we're the two kids where.

Seeing a crying kacey on the floor with his head down, she did a quick little jog over towards the couch instantly picking him up.

"Oh my poor baby" she began as he laid his head onto her shoulder crying loudly.

She sat on the couch beside loyal as she rocked kacey in her arms while rubbing his back.

"see mommy told you not to jump on that couch now look" she said softly hoping that kacey learned his lesson.

She turnt her head softly to look over at loyal seeing the one year old getting ready to cry also.