𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 . 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 bed making her way towards the bathroom, turning on the light she groaned at the bright light.

Shutting her eyes once again, she used the dimmer to dim the light a bit before slowly opening her eyes once again.

she yawned looking around the bathroom, she had yet to get use to this new home, it was way more modern than the last one.

It wasn't a bad thing, she actually liked it way more than the last one.

"fuck" she groaned, she grabbed her pink and white toothbrush from off of the counter before turning the warm sink water on.

She placed the toothbrush under the sink letting the water simmer over it, before pulling it out placing a glob of toothpaste onto it.

Today she was going out with Arianna for a girls day, just the two of them.

They hadn't invited the rest of the group, due to india not really wanting to be around with them at the moment.

There was no beef, she just wanted to be around calm energy and their energy was a little too hyper for the vibe she was going for today.

hearing footsteps she looked over seeing kentrell walking towards her, he was shirtless only in his ethika boxers.

Right hand inside of his boxers while his left hand rubbed his eyes, "why you up?" He rasped stalking over towards the women.