𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 . 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰, 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 i am back with another video with my two favorite little humans in the world" India begun.

India thought it would be a good idea to let the boys try to make pizza all the way from scratch.

So she had went to Walmart earlier this morning buying all the items and ingredients to make the dough along with the pizza from scratch.

She was extremely excited, though the experience was more for the kids she knew she was going to have just as much fun.

"introduce yourselves" India mumbled as she looked down at the two.

"im Tarzan" Kacey exclaimed throwing his arms up in the air with an big smile on his face.

"nd' im loyal" Loyal said placing his hands on the counter before pushing his body up in to the camera.

India nodded smiling as she adored them.

Though the two was an pain in her ass from time to time she wouldn't trade the position she was in for anything in the world.

"Ma' phone" kacey asked turning around to look at India .

India walked over towards the couch grabbing her phone from off of the arm rest before making her way back over towards them.

Using her pinky she double tapped the phone turning it on, before unlocking it with her face.

"Call da'" Kacey exclaimed excitedly, India instantly shut the phone off.