6) Parents.

Unknown number: Hey!! It's Tae, I got your number from Jimin. But me and some other close friends of Jimin would like to get to know you better. Would like you to come and have lunch with us?

I-I oh yes? I'm not sure, I didn't want to get close to Jimin or his friends and family but if they really want me to come? I guess I can come.
And not for Taehyung or his other friends but to spent a bit more time with Jimin. And I can now talk to Taehyung about the smoking thing.

Y/N: Sure, I would love to come!! Where are you guys?

Taehyung: Okay cool!! We're at *****. But someone can also pick you up.

Y/N: No it's fine, I will be there in 15-20 minutes.

Taehyung: Okay see you then!!

I run to my closet and grab a cute outfit to change into.

I grab my bag and run out the door, I of course locked the door

I went to the address that Taehyung sent me and when I arrive I see a big beautiful home.
I walk to the front door and gently knock on the door.

I hear some men voices and some other sounds before I hear footsteps coming towards the door. It opens and Taehyung smiles at me.
"Wow Y/N you look beautiful! Come in, the others are in the kitchen." He says and I nod my head. While I'm following him to the kitchen I look around, is this Taehyungs house?
"Kim Taehyung-" I say but get interrupted.
"Please just call me Tae." He says and I smile.
"Okay, Tae can I talk with you quickly?" I say hesitating.

He looks back at me with a facial expression that looks like a smirk. "Of course." He says in a deep voice.
"So when you pulled up this morning in front of the house.... D-did you saw me...?" I ask him stuttering.
"What do you mean?" He asks coming closer.
"Did you saw me through my w-window?" I say stepping back.
"Smoking? Yeah." He say.
"Sssht! Don't say it out loud, nobody can know. Can you keep my secret?" I say looking down at the ground, playing with my fingers.
"Of course Y/N don't worry your secret is safe with me. Come let's go the others are waiting for us." He says and continues walking.

When we get in the kitchen I recognise a few people from the wedding, I see Jimin eating something with his back turned to me and 2 others guys looking at you and Tae and at Jimin with a smirk on their faces.

Jimin is talking about something but with his mouth full of food so I can't hear what he is saying. The others are taking about everything that's they have interest in. I hear the topic of women being discussed and about some a car accident that happened a few days ago with a girl who's 3 years old dying.

"Hey!" Says a man almost as tall as Jimin, he has longer messy hair and is wearing baggy clothes. Jimin turns around to see who he said hey to and the minute he saw me his eyes open wide, with a small sparkle in them.
I slime awkwardly to all the people staring at me, and Jimin isn't helping. He is staring the most not saying anything.