Prologue

~Prologue~

Your POV
You sat in your room waiting for your drunken guardian to come home. It was winter, he never kept the heat on when he left home. You remember him luring you into his car and you fell asleep... Then you were only five.
You were only twelve and he beat the shit out of you when you got home. There was only one thing that was keeping you alive.... Your mom and dad.
You remembered when they took you to the park and played hiding and go seek with you. Your mom's beautiful voice sang lullabies to you. Your dad's big hands wrapped around your tiny hand. All the precise memory kept you alive, what kept you telling yourself, "This Bastard is gonna die and I will be free."
You hear the front door slam shut, hard and heavy footsteps stomp to your room.
"Y/n! You worthless piece of shit!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, you sat on the bed emotionlessly. He started getting truly angry, he threw you to the floor. He started kicking you, His evil laughter and his foot meeting your stomach very hard he almost broke your rib.
You weak got up on your hands and knees, coughing a large amount of blood. He pulled you up by the hair and threw you against the wall. Causing you to squeal in pain, then you used the wall to get up. You held your stomach and then... He punched you in the face really hard. You spit some blood and fell to the floor unconscious. He dragged your body into an alley and ran back inside... As your bruised, pale body laid in the alley... unconscious.