Off to War

Your POV
You were sitting there thinking, you've been here for 6 years now. You and Ludwig were 18, and when you were 18 in Germany... They sent you off to fight in the wars. If you were a boy of course and in this case you weren't. But... That meant, Ludwig... had to go to war.
"Y/n... I-I need to tell jou something." Ludwig came up to you one day, you looked at him.
"What is it Luddy?" You asked, he started blushing when you called him that.
"I-I have to go." Ludwig said putting his head down, you walked up to him.
"Where to?" You asked a little bit worried, you had a clue what it was.
"W-War." He said, his head still lowered, you then lowered you. You walked away, Ludwig reached out for you but, the sadness was to overwhelming. You sat in your room, crying. One of the people you loved was gonna be going off to war. As you cried in your room, you heard a knock on the door.
"Y/n..." You hear Ludwig say, "Please, let me in." You didn't reply, all you could do is sob. Then Ludwig slowly opened the door, he walked over to you and sat on the bed beside you.
"Y/n, Im sorry," He said pulling you into a gentle hug and stroking your h/c hair softly. "I truly am, but I promise jou zhat nothing vill happen. Zhere's nothing jou have to vorry about." You looked at him and your e/c eyes met his icy blue eyes.
"Ludwig..." You said softly, "I believe you but, I can't image my life without you. Please, just be careful." You were petrified of the thought of Ludwig dying, he hugged you a little tighter in reinsurance. You wiped your tears away and Ludwig smiled,
"I'll be fine... Mien Liebe." He said in a soothing voice, you started blushing and smiled at the nick name he gave you.