Beaten And Abused, To Loved And Cared

Ludwig's POV

Me and my older brother, Gilbert was walking down the street. As the cold air hit my body, I was looking down every alley, I felt as if someone would just be laying there hopelessly. I looked down one alley and someone laying on the ground!
"Gilbert! Look!" I said stopping and pointing to the person laying there. His eyes widened and we ran down to the person. It was a girl... She was my age and had h/l, h/c hair that was all messed up and tossed every where. She was beaten badly, she had bruises all up and down her arms and legs. Then she had blood dripping from the side of her mouth and had a giant bruise on her right cheek.
Gilbert took his coat off and put it over her. He checked her heartbeat,
"She's still alive." He said looking at her with a hint of relief.
But.... god only knows if she will made it.
"We need to help her." Gilbert said picking the girl up, I started to worry.
"I don't even know the girl," I said to myself, "But, who ever did this will pay!"
Gilbert ran towards the house with the girl in her arms, I was following right behind. We arrived home and Gilbert gently laid the girl down. He put a couple blankets over her,
"Ludwig. Stay here, I'm gonna go get some help. Alright?" Gilbert said, I nodded.
"If she vakes up, tell her everything is alright." Gilbert said, I nodded and Gilbert ran out of the house.
I sat beside the girl and notice her eyes were starting to flutter open. Her beautiful e/c eyes opened up and looked at me. I started blushing, she slowly sat up and just stared at me. She then started to blush,
"W-Where am I?" She asked me, I was in a trance almost, I snapped out of it.
"Jour at mien house. Im Ludwig." I said thinking about her soft h/c hair, glistening e/c eyes and her plump pink lips.
"I-Im y/n..." She said nervously, I smiled.
"Zhat's a pretty name." I said smiling at her, her blush got darker.
"Th-Thanks." She said nervously, I nodded.
"Vhy vere jou laying in zhe middle of an alley?" I asked, she put her head down.
"I-I was beaten... Left for dead," She said, looking like she was terrified of something that was right in front of her. I felt sorry for her,
"Who did it?" I asked, she looked at me. There were tear in her eyes,
"Vhat's wrong?" I asked softly, giving her a comforting hug.
"I-I don't want to go back there." She said sobbing into my shoulder,
"Jou're not going back zhere. I'll protect jou from zhe awful man." I said rubbing her back, as she sobbed quietly into my shoulder. Gilbert walked in the door with our neighbors behind him. He stopped and was staring at me and y/n in shock, he then mouthed the words,
"Vhat zhe hell happen here?" I was positive the word confused was written on his forehead. I mouthed back,
"I'll explain later." I looked down at y/n and noticed that she'd stopped crying.
"Are jou alright?" I asked smiling gently, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She started blushing,
"Y-Yeah." She looked towards the kitchen, I smiled.
Gilbert just laughed at our reactions. Then y/n looked over at him giving him a death glare.
"What's so funny huh?" She asked in a creepy tone, Gilbert stopped immediately.
"Vhat's jour name?" He asked her, she just calmed down and just gave a bright smile.
"I'm y/n." she said smiling, Gilbert just gave a light chuckle.
"Oh... West," Gilbert said looking at me, "Maybe we should take her in. Jou seem to have a liking in her." He said laughing like crazy, rolling on the floor. I started to blush madly,
"N-Nein!" I yelled, as I felt my face start burning up.
"What's your name anyways?" Y/n asked Gilbert,
"I'm Gilbert. Im also zhe awesome Persia!" He said grinning, I looked over at y/n and she was standing up, holding her stomach.
"Y-Y/n. Vhat's wrong?" I asked her, she looked at me and gave a weak smile.
"It's nothing." She said acting like nothing happened, I didn't believe her. I placed my hand on her stomach, she winced from the pain.
"Jou're still hurt y/n..." I said, I got the bandages out again and started to wrap them around her stomach. She was blushing, I started blushing when I noticed that she was blushing.
Later that night... me and y/n were sitting on the couch and waiting for Gilbert to get done cooking,
"Y-Y/n," I said hesitantly, she looked to me. She was smiling,
"Yeah?" She said with the cutest voice and the sweetest smile.
"H-How are jou feeling?" I asked blushing, she looked at me with a little bit of worried expression.
"I'm fine. What about you? Your face is beet red." She said putting her hand on my forehead. I blushed even more,
"I-Im fine." I said, she just nodded. She then yawned, I smiled.
"That sounded so cute." I thought, she leaned against me tiredly. I thought my face was on fire, I was blushing so bad.
"V-Vhat are j-jou doing?" I asked blushing almost an inferno red color. She didn't answer,
"Y-Y/n," I said, no answer. I smiled,
"She fell asleep." I thought to myself, I slowly got off the couch, picked her up and put her in my bed.
"Guten nacht y/n." I said, I kissed her forehead and went back to the living room.