Almost killed

Your POV
You've been living with Ludwig and Gilbert for two year now. You guys became closer and you have learned a lot to. You were outside, sitting on the porch waiting for Ludwig or Gilbert to come back home.
You sighed and said,
"Where are they? They've been gone for eight hours now." You knew, that usually they are here around 7:30. That was when you counted seven hours, then.... all of a sudden...
"THERE YOU ARE!!" A voice called out, you turn your head and see the guy that beaten and abused you running towards you.
You were terrified, you ran back in the house. Locking every door, shutting every window, and grabbing a shotgun that was in Ludwig's closet.
(Yes. Ludwig does have a shotgun in his closet. It's for protection XP)
Then... shatter! crunch crunch! You knew it was him walking on the window glass he just broke. You stayed curled up in a little ball, in the right corner in Ludwig's room. Then he entered Ludwig's room and seen you.
"There ya are... You're coming with me!" He yelled and ran towards you, you tired to run but it was to late. He already had a hold of you. You were throwing punches, trying to kick him, and you were squirming.
"Hey stop that this instant!" He yelled, you didn't. You would do anything to get away from him and his abusive habits. He got so mad he threw you to the ground and your eyes widened from the pain and you couched up some blood from the impact. He chuckled evilly, but he stopped once he found out you weren't knocked out yet.
"Oh. You're still awake... I can fix that." He said evilly, he picked you up by the neck and his grip got tighter and tighter. You were gasping for air and then he threw you and your back hit the bedroom door. Then you couched up a larger amount of blood. You looked over to the person that was abusing you and noticed that he fell asleep. I crawled to the stairwell and slowly went down. You ran to the phone and dialed Gilbert's number.
Riiing... Riiiing... Rii... "Hallo?"
"Gil! H-Help me. He's back. He's here!"
"Y/n calm down. Calm down. Who's zhere?"
"The man that abused me. He's here."
"Okay. Just stay hidden. Me and Ludwig are on the way. Okay?"
"O-Okay."

You put the phone up and ran to the closet. Then, you hear heavy footsteps.
"WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!? Y/N GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE. YOU WHORE!" The man yelled loudly, you closes your eyes and a long, warm stream of tears started falling down your cheeks.
"Ludwig..." You said in your head, "Please, hurry."
Then... the closet doors flung open,
"There ya are! Get out of there!" The man's voice rang, he pulled you out by the hair and he flung you across the room. Your back hit, smacked the wall straight on. The impact was very damaging than the last one. You were shaky, frightened.
"I might die," You thought to yourself as the man kept getting closer and closer, "This is the last thing I will see... not Ludwig... me getting abused."
The man picked you up by your hair again and pulled out a pocket knife. Click. The knife opened and he put it your neck.
"Here? No..." He said pulling the knife away from your neck and then puts the knife to your arm, "Lets torture her first, then kill her!" He laughed some evilly, he cut your arm multiple times then went to your legs.
Your vision started getting very very blurry. Your eyes were half way closed, waiting for yourself to bleed out.
But then...
"GET AVAY FROM HER!" You hear Ludwig yelled, the man looked at Ludwig in fear. As if he has seen satan himself. The man dropped you and that was the last thing you seen... after that... everything was black.

Ludwig's POV

The man ran out of the house in fear and I ran over to y/n. She was unconscious, there was blood dripping from her arms and legs. I held her close to my body,
"Y/n! Vake up! Y/n! Please..." I said with tears at the corner of my eyes. She was all bruised and... beaten... And almost, killed.
I looked at Gilbert,
"Burder! Call un ambulance! Quick!" I yelled, he nodded and ran to the phone and called.
A couple minutes later, the ambulance arrive and took y/n to the hospital. Gilbert and I were in the ambulance as well, we were sitting beside y/n. They rushed y/n to the emergency room and Gilbert and I waited.
After waiting about ten, fifteen minutes... the doctor walked over to us.
"What happened to cause all those minor injuries?" The doctor asked, Gilbert looked at the doctor and told him how we found you in the streets two years ago. An old abuser that wanted revenge, came to the house and started beating y/n up. The doctor nodded,
"Well... She'll be fine... Sort of. She might be dizzy at times, she'll also spit some blood and black out when she is too dizzy. She will need to rest a little bit longer and when she wakes up, if her condition is good. You guys can go home." The doctor said, we nodded.
"C-Can I go see her?" I asked, the doctor smiled and nodded. I followed him to room 127, y/n's room. I pulled a chair up to her bedside and gently held her hand. It was sorta cold, her skin was pale and I could still the bruises that she had on her face. I put my head down,
"It's my fault..." I whispered, "I should've been there protecting you. You wouldn't be hurt right now... Im truly sorry." A single tear trickled down my cheek and then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turn around and see Gilbert with a serious look on his face,
"She'll be fine. I promise." Gilbert said smiling slightly, I nodded and looked back at y/n.
"Please be alright." I thought to myself forcing a small smile.