Finney Blake ⋆ Caught Making Out

⚠️CUSSING⚠️Characters are all over 18⚠️ (601 words)

Please DON'T be a silent reader!!! I LOVE COMMENTS! 💋❤️ 

just so yall know most my povs you all are about 15 or 14 smth 😃

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at home and you were bored as hell, you decided you wanted to call your flirt and ask if he could hang out, you went over the black phone hanging on the wall and called him. ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ

and dialed Finney's number, he answered very quickly.

- over the phone -

Y: "Hey Fin" you say

F: "Hey what's up?" he asks

Y: "Can I come over? I'm pretty bored" I say twirling the cord in between my fingers.

F: "Sure, you ok?" he asks.

Y: "Yeah I'm fine" you add.

F: "Ok well you're allowed over so I guess see you in 5?" he asks.

Y: "Yeah see you!" you say and hang up the phone.

- Back -

You hop in your shoes, you're wearing a black top with jeans and pink converse.

(Change if you want bb 💋)

And you head out the door, as your walking, you feel the nice weather blow your hair, this moment was to die for but you get to his door shortly after.

You knock as Gwen, Finney's little sister opens.

G: "Welcome in! to the no-baby-making factory please" she says and sarcastically smiles as she runs away.

F: "I'm sorry about her" a familiar voice says.

You look up and it's Finney, he's in a pair of grey sweats and a grey hoodie.

Y: "Oh hey! no it's ok" you say walking over and hugging him.

You feel his arms tighten around your waist, he lifts you as you let out a little squeal and wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to his bedroom.

He throws you on the bed and you look him in the eyes laughing.

Y: "Your such a goofball sometimes" you say as you flop on his bed.

He hops on his bed sitting at the bed frame, and you sit up sitting on the other side, he looks you in the eyes as you intently stare into his.

F: "You look pretty today" he adds.

Y: "Of really?" you say staring to crawl over to him and sit on his lap. ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ

F: "Yes really" he says grabbing your butt 🤭

Y: "I can say the same about you handsome" you lean it placing your lips on his.

He kissed back and you feel his hands slowly move up giving you goosebumps, you and Finney both think of making out with tongue.

Your lounges are dancing to a rhythm only they know, You're making out, your breathing is heavy, but all this gets interrupted by the door suddenly getting smacked open.

G: "I said this was the no-baby-making factory" Gwen says crossing her arms in disgust a you and Finn let go.

F: "This room not included" Fin adds making you grin.

Y: "How'd you know?" I ask.

G: "Kissing noises disgust me, I can hear them from a mile away" she says rolling her eyes still looking disgusted.

Y: "Don't worry Gwen this will be you with another boy soon, you will get a boyfriend soon enough" you say winking as she fake gags making you and Finn laugh.

G: "EW!" she says as she finally runs away.

F: "Now where were we?" he says as I smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We love Gwen 🤣 she slays anyways. we rhyming on a Sunday at 00:25 AM 💅🏻