🎃Robin Arellano ⋆ Trick Or Treat

⚠️CUSSING!⚠️Characters are all over 18⚠️ (962 words)

Please don't be shy to leave a vote and maybe comment (Not forcing) it helps me want to make more of these for you guys! 💕

AND PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER I LOVE YALL 💋💋

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were getting ready for trick or treating.

This was so cool you had bought the best outfit ever, you were dressed as an agent but not just any agent.

You though you were bad asf, like this costume was the best you have ever had.

But still, the your you were king bob is still in 1st.

You wore some sunglasses from shein a plastic  gun from the dollar tree, some boots from your moms closet and your fav leather jacket.

you had just put on some shorts with a tank top everything was black just like a badass agent would be.

You were so fucking excited you were historically jumping up and down out of sugar intake from earlier and also the fact that it was halloween

You heard a knock assuming it was finney and Gwen, which you were right.

Finney and Gwen were matching ghosts

You look a little dissapointed at them both, but you understood, there dad had no money to spend for anything but food and beer

F: "Hey at least we didn't go as ourselves" finny adds throwing his arms up in defense 

Y: "No its ok Finney I understand" you say with a smile "Im just about ready" you then say gesturing them to follow inside.

G: "thank you" she says very politely "btw Finney invited robin" she then adds.

F: "Oh yeah I did.. haha" he awkwardly laughs at you.

you look at them both with wide eyes.

Y: "You-you did fucking what now?" you say very absolute sure that red cheeks wouldn't go with black cool agent look

F: "Yeah, sorry I know you fancy him" Finney says with a smirk

Y: "Bro I look like a slut! my outfit is so revealing!! broooooo" you just say looking like you've seen a ghost that made you embarrassed

G: "A hot slut at least" she adds.

Y: "Thank you Gwen" you smile "Not the slut part tho" you laugh.

Okayyyy, I wanna be a slut, honestly that was the outfit I was going for but my mom is too overprotective, but i'm actually kinda excited for robin to see me.

I like my body, I have a good frame so he probably will never take his eyes off of me, or mabye i'm just too confident.

Idk but my thought got interrupted by Finney waving his hand historically infront of my eyes.

F: "Hellooooo Earth to Y/nnn" he says as you snap out of it.

Y: "Yeah! sorry haha.." you say in an awkward tone.

F: "Robin is gonna be here in about 20 mins" he says.

G: "We should just sit down and chat till then" Gwen suggests and we sit down talking for a little.

- 10 minutes later cause I can 😽 -

 'Ding' the doorbell sounds.

G: "Well that was quick" Gwen says mid conversation.

Y: "Comming!" you yell to who you would think was robin.

You open the door to see 3 small ghosts.

3K: "Trick or treat!" they all say at the same time.

Y: "Aww well aren't you guys cute here" you say taking the bowl you had prepared earlier on.

You had the kids there stuff till you then see robin in the gateway were the small children passed by.

R: "Wow you sound good with kids" he says with a light smirk on his face.

Y: "Haha. very funny robin" you playfully roll your eyes.

R: "who said I was kidding" he mumbles under his breath as you both walk inside.

- inside the living room with Gwen and finney -

G: "What took you so long? were you guys making out before you decided to join us again?" she says smirking.

Y: "3 fucking ghost children needed candy bro" you say to defend yourself.

R: "Nono we were definitely making out, totally" He says with a joking tone as you look at him "Im kidding jezz" he says as we all laugh.

F: "Hey but sick costume robin" finney adds.

He was right robin was actually very cool looking.

His sister probably helped him 💀.

Y: "Agreed" you just add as you notice he is looking at you.

Oh wow. I didn't know getting his attention was that easy.

you think smirking to yourself as you look up to see him already looking you in the eyes, you guys hold strong eyecontact until Gwen breaks the silence.

G: "Can yall stop making out with y'alls eyes, like its fucking disturbing for me im only a child" she says in as a joke making Finney laugh as me and robin look away with flustered cheeks .

(BRO NO JOKE I JUST WROTE TEETH OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE 😭 UNTILL I GRAMMERD IT BACK TO CHEEKS)

Y: "Shut up." you say to Gwen rolling her eyes "Come on!" you say making Finney and Gwen walk out the door first.

And as your about to walk out you feel a grab from behind on both sides of your waist, pulling you back.

R: "You know we could just make out instead of making out with out EyEs" he says as a joke.

You dont even hesitate to turn around swinging your arms around his neck, locking lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN But on another note sorry for ending it like this BAHHA I will write that smut that someone suggested now soo... BAIII 💕💕 WAITTT BTW TYSFM FOR 2,4k READS LIKE BRO WE WERE AT 2k READS YESTERDAY!!! 💋💋💋💋