Reyansh inhale a deep breath before speaking. "Doctor, it's not your fault and I am not to here for your apology or anything like that." He said.

"Then?" She question.

"I want your answer now." He stated.

Earlier she had everything clear in her mind, when she decided that she will tell everything Reyansh about her, including her father but now when he is in front of her. She is not able to gather that much of courage to tell him all of that.

She don't know how he is going to react after hearing that information. He is a politician and never trust a politician, that's her rule number one in life.

'Like diamond cuts diamond, in the same way Reyansh can beat your father and he will protect you too.'

Meera's words from earlier rang in her mind. Will he really going to protect her from her father? Or is he going to just use her against Harshal to win elections?

"Doctor." Reyansh snap his fingers in front of her to bring her back to reality. "Yes or no?" He asked her again.

Mayra real her throat before speaking. "Mr.Rathore before that I need to tell you something." She finally found courage to tell him. She is going to take the biggest risk of her life. After this she might die in next few days or she might live happily ever after. It all depends on Reyansh now.

"Look, I am telling you this, that means I am trusting you on this matter very much. If anyone get to know about this, other than you, then it will put my life danger. So I hope you will keep this secret with you only." She said.

"What it is?" Reyansh asked curiously.

"It's about my..... Mom. What is she doing here? Oh shit! How did she reach here so soon?" Mayra started but then before she could tell him about her father, she saw Meera's mom walking towards the entrance of the hospital.

"What happened?" Reyansh asked when he notice her panicking. "My mom is here. At hospital. She was not supposed to be here." Mayra said, still panicking.

"Why?" He ask again. "She didn't know about Meera's accident and if she will find out now. She is not going to spare anyone. I need to stop her." By saying that she hoop out of the car and run towards her mom, who is now standing beside the reception desk.

"Mom." Mayra called out loudly to gain everyone's attention who are present there at the reception area including her mom. Her mom first look at her but then her eyes moved to the person who is now standing beside Mayra.

She followed her mom's gaze and her eyes got wide open when she look at him, standing beside her in front of her mom. This would have been normal, if that news article about both of them have not published. But right now situation is way far away from normal.

"What are you doing here?" She ask him in whisper yell. "Helping you." By saying that he grab her small hand in his large ones while leaving both mother and daughter duo in shock. An electric shock travelled from her hand to her whole body.

"Reyansh, what do you think you are doing?" Mayra asked in panick.

Her words made him look her. "What did you just said?" He asked. Did she just call him by his name? Or did he misheard her?

"I said, what are you doing? Leave my hand." She repeated herself, still whispering. "No. Not that. You said my name." As Reyansh pointed out, Mayra recalled her words. Yep, she call his name, Reyansh but it was not intentionally. She must have said that in panick. He was holding her hand in front of her mom, so in panick she lost control over her tongue.