CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS

Start from the beginning

NITYA ROY

I may be broken, but I've risen from the ashes 

A broken yet fierce person who had built a solid and protective wall around her heart. A 23-year-old super diva ready to step into the business industry. She is an unwanted and abandoned soul, nobody cares for her not even her family. From childhood, she has seen people treat her like trash; but still, she never let it affect her until one incident that changed her whole life. The sweet girl who once lived in innocence has grown into a fierce warrior. Now the only thing that is left inside her heart is the fire of revenge. Revenge from every person who is the reason for her every misery. She had set in her hands and everything was going according to her plan when she stumbled upon him and found herself crumbling in his arms seeking her solace.

But is all that she is or there is something more about her

''The world taught me the art of survival, and I have learned it well. The darkness everyone thrust me into has only made me embrace my light. And this time, I am not the same fragile soul that was tormented once. Embracing my power, and overpowering my rage, I have shed my innocence like a cocoon, emerging as a fierce butterfly ready to conquer the skies and now I am back to claim my revenge''

 Embracing my power, and overpowering my rage, I have shed my innocence like a cocoon, emerging as a fierce butterfly ready to conquer the skies and now I am back to claim my revenge''