Her Dream Comes True

Start from the beginning

Aayushi snuggled into Kanmani more and they both laughed how Aarav tried to imitate Kanmani.He stuffed a pillow inside his t-shirt and rested his hands at his back.He made an uncomfortable face making the girls laugh more.He imitated her penguin walk.

Chinna chinna.. kannasaivil..
Un adimai aagava..
Chella chella muthangalil..
Un uyirai vaangavaa..
Laali laali.. naanum thooli thooli..

'Heyy naan yeppo ipdi nadandhen...Pinnaadi kai vechutu..Poonga Aarav ey..',she asked
'Nee apdi nadakalanna dhan ma adhisayam..',he laughed and Aayushi joined him making her pout.

Mella mella.. ennuyiril..
Unnuyirum asaiyudhae..
Thulla thulla ennidhayam..
Nammuyirul niraiyudhae..
Laali laali.. nee en thooli thooli..

'Rendu perummm..Ponga ponga',she pouted, folding her arms.Aayushi looked at Aarav and he nodded knowing what to do.
They both hugged her from eachother's side and kissed their side of her cheek and said', Sorryy'

Ennai alli yendhiyae..
Oru yugam pogava..
Thalaimudhal kaalvarai..
Panividai parkava..

How can she be angry at this cutest duo?She smiled and they both hifi ed for their victory making her pull both of their cheeks.

Laali laali.. nee en thooli thooli..
Ooo...ooo...ooo...oooo.....

(Laali Laali from Theeran Adhigaaram ondru)

'Ippo rendu perum sapdreengala illaya?',Aarav asked for the nth time while the mom and daughter duo was busily watching shinchan together.
'Paavom un appa romba nerama koopdraaru..Povoma?',Kanmani asked and Aayushi made a thinking pose.

'Serii okayyy...',Aayushi jumped down from the couch and walked towards the dining table.Kanmani stood up from the couch but felt a sudden pain in her tummy.

'Ahh...',she screamed holding her baby bump which made Aarav and Aayushi panick.
'Maa..Maa enna ma aachu?',Aayushi started crying.

'Kanmani..ma...Enna aachu?',Aarav asked.
'Labour pain nu dha nenaikire Aarav...Suthama mudila..',Kanmani said and Aarav scooped her in his arms.

Aarav was clueless,his eyes started shedding tears when he saw her screaming.Without wasting seconds they left to the hospital with Shakee ma.

'Ahhh...Ahhh...Aarav mudila...',Kanmani was screaming in pain while Aarav was holding her hand and running to the hospital's stretcher's speed.She could see his tears were flowing down his cheeks.

'Onnum illa ma..Onnum illa..',Aarav said patting the back side of her palm and they kept waited for few seconds.
'Neenga ulla vara venaam Aarav.. Aayushi kooda irunga..Ava romba...Bayandhurukaa..',Kanmani said and he shooked his head.

'Illa ma naa varen..Unna yepdi thaniyaa?', Aarav asked.
'Naa solren la..Neenga.. Aayushi kooda irunga..Unga singakutty...enna paathupa..hmm?', she said and he nodded still crying.

Soon she was shifted to the labour ward.Aayushi was still crying while Aarav was the one who was looking more vulnerable.Rakshan, Prakash,Sakthi,Pavithra,Meera's parents reached there and Mythili,Shanthan and Devika joined them a little later from Coimbatore.As promised,Karthi,Meera and Hridhay also boarded the flight earlier and they were on the way to Chennai.

Aayushi slept in tired as she was continuously crying.
'Onnum aagadhu pa,rendu perum bathrama thirumba varuvaanga..',Shakee ma said and he nodded still crying.Everyone was anticipated and after a few hours a nurse came out.

'Kozhandha,amma rendu perume nallairukaanga..',the nurse said and they all happily smiled.
'Naa avangala paakalaama?', Aarav asked and the nurse nodded.
'Appaa...Naanum varen...',Aayushi said and held his hand.

They both walked in and saw Kanmani who was closing her eyes in tiredness.She wanted to meet Aarav at the moment and her lips were continuously ranting his name.

'Avaru..Yenga?',Kanmani asked and Aarav held her hand.She slowly opened her eyes and looked at both of them and smiled.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead,
'Are you okay now?',Aarav asked and Kanmani nodded.

'Congratulations Aarav and Kanmani, Its a girl!',the doctor said and handed over the baby to Aarav.Both of their eyes shed happy tears at the moment looking at the little bundle of joy.

'Appaa naanu paakuren...',Aayushi stood on her toes and Aarav showed her the baby.
'Heyyy my little sister...Welcome..',Aayushi said and Kanmani chuckled at the duo.

'Inga paaru namma papa..',Aarav said and Kanmani nodded.
'Amma... Thangachi papa romba azhaga irukaa..', Aayushi said and Kanmani smiled.
'Ammaa ta vaa..', Kanmani called her widening both her arms and Aayushi ran to her.

Kanmani placed a kiss on Aayushi's cheek and Aarav wrapped his arm around them.He placed the baby near her and she looked at him.

'Anniku..enaku oru kanavu vandhudhu..Idhe maari neenga,naan,Aayushi..Aana kanavula porandhadhu paiyan.. Ponnu illa..Adhunaala enna ellaam namma singakutty dhana?',she asked and he chuckled nodding.

He placed a kiss on her forehead again and her mind took a snapshot of the happenings as the beautiful memory of their entire life

LET'S MEET IN THE EPILOGUE 👋♥️

Epilogue will be uploaded by the evening ✌️❤️