Her Dream Comes True

Start from the beginning

She wriggled to get out from his hold,but he was holding her tightly.To get rid of his hold,she faked a pain making him panic and lose his hold.She laughed looking at him while he playfully glared her.

'Sorry sorryy..',she held her ears cutely making him chuckle.

Mella mella.. ennuyiril..
Unnuyirum asaiyudhae..
Thulla thulla ennidhayam..
Nammuyirul niraiyudhae..
Laali laali.. nee en thooli thooli..

'Unnaa...',he immediately took her in his arms in bridal style and started swirling around making her laugh loud.He stopped and she laughed panting.He rubbed his nose with her's and she rested her head on his chest comfortably.

Unnai alli yendhiyae..
Oru yugam pogava..
Thalaimudhal kaalvarai..
Panividai parkava..
Laali laali.. naanum thooli thooli..

Laali laali..
Nee en thooli thooli..

'Serii thoongalama?', Aarav asked and she sighed.
'Thookame varala Aarav ey..Kaal lam romba valikudhu...Odambu vali kooda paravalla indha kaal dha romba valikdhu..',she said and he kissed her forehead.

'Nee ukkaaru..',he landed her on the bed safely and left to the washroom after turning on the heater.
He came back with a tub of hot water and a towel.

'Indha kaal ah konjam ulla vechuko..', Aarav said and she dipped her legs inside the tub.
'Better ah irukaa?',he asked and she nodded.

After she takes her legs out,he disposed the water and filled the tub with the hot water again.He dipped the towel into the hot water and pressed it on her legs which made her pain reduce a bit.

Even though the pain wasn't reduced too much,but the her man's care towards her made it more better.She smiled at him.He raised his eyebrows at her and she threw an air kiss at him making him chuckle.

Soon they slept,she rested her chest on him and he wrapped his arm around her.

When she woke up in the morning,she saw him sleeping still in her embrace.The fragrance of his closeness,his breath hitting her one ear and his heart beat in another one made her morning beautiful.

Kaalai anaippin vaasamum..
Kaathil kirangum swasamum..
Sagumpodhum theerndhidadhu
Vaa uyirae..

He was about to turn but got disturbed by her looking at him.He raised his eyebrows and she smiled snuggling more into him.He kissed her head and she slept in his embrace for a little while.

Kaadhil udhaikkum padhamum..
Marbil kidakkum neramum..
Vaazhum varaikum theindhidaadhu
Vaa uyirae..

The way he took care of her wasn't lesser than a mother.She literally found everything in him,mother,father, friend,lover, husband.All the relations in one person,her man.

Her eyes filled with happy tears looking at her both life lines taking care of her and gifted them with her forehead kisses.

Aanil thaaimai Karuvaagum
Eeram poothu mazhai aagum..
Kanneer sugamaai
Imai meerum..
Kaalam undhan varamaagum..