Chapter 22: Her Answer...

Start from the beginning

"Which one?"Selene asked.

"The pretty blondehead one, you know with green eyes and she always her hair in a bun?"

"I saw her once when Isabelle went for x-rays."I said remembering the nice woman, she is pretty and she is perfect for Mason.

"Ya, so I went there for something and I accidently bumped into her and she... shoud I say fell in love with me."He said arrogantly.

"You know your'll are really family, because Chase and Matt are just like you such playboys and too proud for your'lls own good."I said, making Selene agree and laugh.

"Okay,Okay as I was saying we got to know each other and yeah, I proposed and she very excitedly agreed."He said with a grin.

"And I want you to plan our wedding, Christy."He said

"Me?" I said. I always loved to plan events like parties, wedding etc. It is really exciting but I haven't planned any events by myself ever since that asshole Wright. I now get people to do all the planning.

"Yes, you is there any other Christy King in this room."He asked looking around the room.

"No I don't think so."he said not waiting for a reply.

"I would love to Mason. This is going to be so much fun."I said a bit excitedly.

"Awesome!! So we wil set up a date when we will discuss everything."He said punching the air.

"Okay, We will see you soon."I said and hugged him and Selene hugged him.

"By the way congradulations!!"Selene squealed excitedly.

"Thanks."He said

"And congradulations Christy!!"She said. Knowing that I have never did any planning since Wright.

Eric's POV

I was on my way to the kitchen, someone said something making me stop.

"Congradulations!" I heard Christy's friend...what's her name...Selene, ya that's right...say congradulations to that Mason guy.

"Thanks"He replied.

"Congradulations Christy"She said and that made me do a double take. So that means that Mason is Christy's boyfriend and they are getting married! Why else would Selene say congradulations to both of them and after that whole proposal thing.

I forgot what I went to get from the kitchen and rushed back to the others.

"Hey, she is getting married!"I burst into the library. I don't even know how we got here from the hobby room.

"What do you mean?"Dylan asked with a raised brow.

"I mean that Christy is getting married."I said clearly.

"How do you know?"Anthony asked.

"Because that Selene chick just said congradulations! to both of them."I said mimicking how excited her voice sounded.

"That could be why else would she say congradulations and after that propsal."Sebastian said.

We were interrupted when Christy and Selene walked into the room.

"I thought your'll were in the hobby room."Christy said.

"And I thought you weren't a whore."I heard William mumble to him self making Anthony elbow his side, making William glare at him.

"We just finished the game."I covered up.

"Okay but we need to use the library."Selene said.

"Well you can use it, we don't mind."Anthony said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice but she didn't pick it up but I think Christy did.

"I meant your'll can leave."Selene said.

"They can stay Selene, we only going to be here for a few minutes."Christy said and walked to the huge maghony table on the side of the room and sat down on the chair behind the computer.

"You think planning will take a few minutes?! Christy I thouht you knew all about this."Selene said walking to her and sitting on the chair in front of the desk.

"I do and that's why it only takes a few minutes because I am doing the planning."Christy said with a smirk.

"So what are you planning?"Sebastian inquisitively asked.

"A wedding."Christy said like it was no big deal.
This made William see red because he was clenching and unclenching his fists that were by his side.

"Who's wedding exactly?'William asked through gritted teeth.

"Does it matter not like you will know the person?"

"You would be surprised..."William mumbled to himself.

"Okay back to the wedding, how we going to do this?"Selene asked.

"You do know we are going to meet them, this is just for ideas."I replied.

"Our Mason is all grown up."Selene pretended to wipe away a fake tear.

"Who would have thought that he would be getting married."I said remembering the time in University...

**Flashback**

"I want to get married at them beach and have my reception in a garden themed place."Selene said daydreaming about her wedding.

"So what about you guys were do your'll want to get married?"I asked the three guys sitting opposite us.

"No, Never getting married!"Chase exclaimed.

"To much hassle!"Matt replied.

"Who would want to give up the life and freedom?"Mason said.

"I am afraid that your'll will die bachelors!"I laughed and so did Selene.

**End of Flashback**

Such playboys and they still are, but I am very happy for Mason, he finally found the love of his life.

"I can't wait to meet Mason's fianceè!!"Selene squealed.

"She must be very good, if she could get him to propose."I said with a smirk.

Sebastian's POV

Wait! Did Christy just indirectly say that she is not the one getting married? I thought.

I looked at my brothers amd saw they had the same expression. William some what looked relieved but at the same time angry and confused.

Oh Christy, look what you do to William...

Hope your'll enjoyed Chapter 22!!

I am soo sorry that I did not update sooner. The chapter was actually ready on Friday but it got deleted amd I had to rewrite it again and then I went on a holiday and only came back today (Sunday) Soo I am sooo very very sorry and I hope this chapter made it up to your'll!!! :)

P.S When I said this chapter was fun to write I meant it was fun to write all the POVs it got me closer to the characters and I finally got the cast, I am jsyt going to make a collage of them and post it!!! :)So stay tuned!!

Love your'll my lil' bubble guppies!!
MistyMe15
xoxo