So Long And Goodnight (Varying POVs)

Well, guys, this is it. This is the last chapter of the last book in the Peterick Mpreg Series.

I cannot thank you all enough for all of your reads, votes, and comments. They all meant the world to me. I especially need to thank those of you who have been with me from the beginning to the end. You guys are so dedicated, and I love that. I hope you all loved reading these books as much as I loved writing them.

So, as I said, this is the last chapter, so let me set the mood: it's a year and a half into the future. It's a special day - Jaimee and Nick's wedding day. Jaimee is twenty, going on twenty one. It's a beautiful spring day near the beach. She's got the perfect wedding dress, the perfect family, and the soon-to-be-husband of her dreams.

I hope you'll all love this chapter, and thank you again. I hope none of you abandon me after this is done, because I feel like that's what's going to happen. I feel like this series is kind of what I'm known for, but I really hope that doesn't affect any of you, and that you go on to read more of my stories (I've got four more in my works, just waiting to be worked on! As well as Dear Hiatus to finish!)

^^One of those four may or may not be a sequel to "To Offset The Shakes..." ;)

So, without further interruptions, are we ready for the last chapter of the last book? <3

(I'm actually really emotional about this omg I was talking to my friends (jk I don't have friends) and telling them how it's the last chapter in the last book and I was getting all teary eyed jfc)

By the way, this is going to be a loooong chapter, so bear with me.

OH HEY I JUST FOUND OUT IM SEEING ALL TIME LOW IN 11 DAYS AHAHAHA IM UNSTABLE WE GET TO MEET THEM AND HAVE A SIGNING AND THEN THERES AN ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE IN ANOTHER ROOM TOO AHAHHAHAHA HELP ME

———————-

(Jaimee's POV)

Today is the day. I can't believe its been over a year already since Nick proposed to me. It feels like it just happened yesterday, it's amazing. I can still remember the day crystal clear ...

**Flashback

It was a warm Autumn day, the leaves were beginning to change. It was beautiful. Nick and I were off for Thanksgiving break already, and he promised me we'd take a day or two just for ourselves before we went back to our families. He, of course, didn't tell me what he had planned, but I didn't bother asking. I wanted to be as surprised as he wanted me to be.

I remember him meeting me at my dorm. I opened the door and he was standing there, flowers in hand. They were my favorites, which were Stargazer Lilies. They were so beautiful, I loved them. I took them, kissed him, then gently set them on the table in the dorm's small kitchenette. 

Nick took my by the hand, then we left. We walked out onto the streets, which weren't busy at all. The wind was blowing slightly, enough to ruin my hair, which kept getting in my face. Nick kept laughing at me, then he'd move the hair out of my face and kiss me.