"let me guess, you guys  forced the others to join you and you used Rachel and the rest as bait, am I wrong?" his eyes were empty and dark they were enough to make them tremble.

parakewl was nervous, he couldn't help but to feel scared. "you guys are making me angry, it has been a long time since I felt this way. killing you is worthless but...."

Suddenly chihiro punched parakewl a punch that made him lose consciousness."I'm chihiro Hai,and this my warning!if anyone of you used this coward trick ever again,I'll kill you for sure have I made myself clear?" 

they nodded before he sighed loudly and said. "Now, now, shall we fight this ranker?" he smiled cheerfully as if he wasn't angry, he looked at Bam who was looking at Hou in sadness.

"Bam, there's no need to cry." Bam looked up at chihiro who was giving his back to him. "Hou chose to run away from his fear and problems." Bam couldn't understand why hou did this, or let's say he might not want to understand.

After that endrossi came, she fought with bam against Quant and they won.
after the test is over they treated everyone's wound. As for chihiro...

"Rin I'm sorry." Rennie smiled at him before saying. "I said and I'll repeat, I'm not going to blame you, chi. so please don't apologize." he looked up at Rennie, she was smiling at him but her smile was sad, he knew that she wasn't like someone who is disappointed with him but most likely she was disappointed with herself.

He felt like he isn't in the right place to ask her, so he let it pass. He smiled cheerfully before he said "what an exhausted day, you've to rest well, rin" she nodded. "you too, chi!" he nodded before walking away.

' Guess, I can't do anything about it. unfortunately, Hou is dead. I couldn't change his fate.' Rennie sighed loudly before she bombed into someone.
the person she bombed into said to her.

"Meet me tomorrow in cafeteria, I want to talk to you about the story." Rennie was surprised by what she heard. the person walked away leaving rennie behind.

' The story? what she meant by it? is she? no I can't jump into conclusion that fast, I can meet her tomorrow and I might know something from her. As for now.' Rennie looked at Bam who was focusing on Rachel, she sighed loudly before she walked away.

' I hate the fact that he care about her more than anyone while she only cares about herself. I feel annoyed, I don't want to face him for now.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rennie pov

Once I had a family, mother, father and me. I didn't have  siblings, actually my parents relationship was bad, very bad.
My parents were fighting everyday in front of me at the smallest and biggest problems.

At my very earliest memories my father was treating me in a good way but day by day he ignored me more and more.
but at least he was better than my mother who was always hitting me for a reason or no reason.

She always would say something like.
"It's your fault, if you were not existed, I would have broke up with him!"

Or something like

"I can't be with him because of you!"

I didn't know what she meant by that, but in the end I knew. My mother was in love with someone that she can't be with him, and she is taking her anger out on me.