I Missed You

I slowly awoke, dazzled by the sun, i sat up to keep myself from dozing off to sleep again.

"Kazuha, are you awake?"
A voice just outside the door spoke.

"Yes, I'll be out in a few minutes Mother"

"Alright then, we'll be waiting, Breakfast is ready"

I stood up and opened the window, a gentle breeze blew on my face, i dressed up and went downstairs, later greeted by none other than my mothers, Ningguang and Beidou.

They aren't really my mothers. But, they were kind enough to treat me as their own son,
as their own family.

"There you are! Did you sleep well?"
Beidou said with a cheerful tone, "Yes, I had a peaceful night" I responded with a smile on my face

"That's great! C'mon, breakfast is ready, eat well cause you'll meet that kiddo again after 3 years! You have to be—"

"Alright alright, Love, don't delay Kazuha any longer, are you excited to see Scaramouche again?" I nodded, a smile plastered on my face,
I couldn't hide the excitement I was feeling.

Once I finished eating Breakfast, Ningguang softly kissed Beidou, letting her know that we'll be leaving now.

. . .

We arrived, while getting out of the car I saw Scaramouche, my lover.
He noticed my arrival and quickly left his group, he opened his arms with a grin

I ran towards him, opening my arms and hugging him tightly.

I missed this, I missed his presence, his warmth..

... I missed him..

I snuggled my head on his shoulder, and we stayed like that for a good 5 minutes.
"I missed you y'know?" "I know"

"Hmph, didn't even say it back"
He said as he looked away with a pout,
I chuckled at his reaction, how cute.
"I missed you too" I said, connecting our lips together.

"Awwh, They're so cute! Quick! Take a photo!"

we turned where the noises came from, people were taking photos of us. Our faces became as red as a tomato, maybe even redder.

He grabbed my hand and we ran away from the crowd, he led me inside an empty room..

Wait- I forgot about Mother- considering the amount of people who took photos of us.. Mother should know who I'm with right?

"We should be fine here... How have you been?"
He said with a smile, his smile is contagious..
"I'm fine, thank you, how about you?"

"I'm fine too, you haven't replaced me yet right?" He said with a playful tone

"Now... how can I replace you? You're irreplaceable, you're the only one i love"
I walked towards him, leaning forward till we were only an inch apart.

"Nobody can replace you.."
I whispered, connecting our lips together.

We pulled away and sat on the floor,
we then cuddled, the next thing we know is that we accidentally fell asleep, in each other's embrace, missing 3 periods.

. . .

A/N

This was more adorable in my head, now that I've written it.. I don't know- anyway, sorry for any typos, have a nice day!