I finally found you

She made a prototype, one that was supposed to be the keeper of the Gnosis. But the prototype was never given the chance to carry out his own duties... he was never given the chance to carry out his sole purpose.

He shed tears, leading her to believe that he was too gentle in nature to serve as her vessel.

She thought he was too fragile, whether he was a human or a puppet, he was too fragile to be either. She didn't abandon him because he was useless. She gave him freedom, she did not wish to assert control over him.

She supposedly built the Shakkei Pavilion located in Tatarasuna for him to continue his slumber there. But the unnamed puppet took it the wrong way, he regarded her decision to free him as abandonment.

To her, she freed him, but to him, she abandoned him.

. . .

"and that's his story, remember everything we discussed today because all of these will be mentioned in the test tomorrow." Mr. Zhongli said

"Mr. Zhongli! What happened to the puppet after he woke up from his slumber in Shakkei Pavilion?" Lumine asked

"After he awoke? I can tell you the whole story if you like, it's quite long" everyone nodded, waiting for Zhongli to continue the story.

"Alright then, all of you, pay attention"

. . .

"He stayed at the Shakkei Pavilion for a few years then he began traveling across Inazuma, which earned him the title "wandering eccentric". While roaming Nazuchi Beach, he became acquainted with a man named Katsuragi. Katsuragi and the puppet soon became close friends.

Unfortunately, Katsuragi’s companions later decided to pursue him. Though the reasons for this are unclear, it could be because they figured out his true nature.

Katsuragi committed a "misconduct" allowing the puppet to escape and was struck down by Nagamasa. The puppet then swore to avenge Katsuragi. He also gave himself a name, Kunikuzushi.

For Kunikuzushi, Nagamasa’s demise was not enough. As such, he orchestrated the fall of the entire Raiden Gokaden, which consisted of the five bladesmithing schools in Inazuma. Only one of the five schools remain, the rest having been destroyed.

At some point, Kunikuzushi learned of the Fatui and joined them, believing them to be an interesting group. Through the Fatui’s knowledge, he unlocked the powers that the Electro Archon had sealed within him long ago.

Thus, he quickly climbed the ranks of the Snezhnayan organization, earning a position as the Sixth Fatui Harbinger, The Balladeer.

He isn’t particularly well-liked within the organization. He’s difficult to get along with, doesn’t know when to stay silent, and is prone to dropping insults.

Even the other Harbingers seem to dislike him.

He ran off with the Electro Gnosis, after he ran away, he traveled the seven regions and encountered a wandering Samurai.

He traveled with the samurai and soon fell in love, they soon became lovers but then the Samurai met his fate.

Kunikuzushi killed himself while his lover was laying on his chest, he promised his lover to find him, that they will meet each other again, in another life"

. . .

"That's the whole story... Why are you guys crying?"

Zhongli quietly sighed, "You guys have to go now, class dismissed", everyone stood up while wiping their tears off their faces.

. . .

"Kazuha!" A voice called out to me, it was Lumine and Aether along with Xiao who was following behind Aether, "Hello Lumine, Aether and Xiao", "Xiao? Xiao isn't here though?" Lumine said confused

"Xiao is behind Aether", they turned around seeing Xiao with a blush plastered on his face

"Hey.. uhm.. I just wanna ask Sora something..." Xiao said as he avoided Aether's gaze, "Sure! What is it?", "Can we.. go to an empty room..?" Xiao said clearly flustered

"Sure? Lead the way", Xiao was becoming even more flustered as they both walked inside an empty room.

"Well.. off they go, for sure Xiao is gonna confess, I mean just look at that face, It's obvious"

I chuckled, "Well, see you later Kaz" "See you later Lumine", she walked towards her group and I went to the garden, I saw someone sleeping, he has indigo hair.. and a bold red eyeliner...

'He's pulchritudinous..'

I sat beside him, admiring his beauty.

"For how long do you intend to look at me?"

"My apologies.." I said embarrassed 'that startled me..'

"It's fine, but.. your gaze is quite something, you look like you just fell in love, it's amusing" he teased, smirking at me.

I could feel my face heating up, "Uhm.. may I have your name..?" I asked, slowly calming down

Our eyes met, god his eyes are bewitching, it's irresistible to look at.. as I gaze into his eyes.. his smirk grew wider, I could feel his confidence, his arrogance, but that made him more attractive.

"Already making a move?~" He spoke, snapping me out of my fantasies

"I-it's not like that! I just wanna be friends!" I protested, avoiding his gaze, he laughed, hearing his laugh made me zone out.. again..

"Kunikuzushi", he said, "What?", "Idiot, it seems you were too busy admiring me"

"Kunikuzushi, that's my name, I don't usually tell people my real name but I'll make you an exception"

'Kunikuzushi.. isn't that the name of the puppet the Electro Archon made?'

"Now, what about you?" Kunikuzushi asked, "Huh?" "I asked for your name, I might as well keep calling you "Idiot" if you don't give me your name"

"Ah, my name is Kaedehara Kazuha, though you may call me whatever you like" I said, a smile forming on my face.

"Kaedehara Kazuha? How interesting... you have the name of the Wandering Samurai"

"I do?" "Yes, weren't you listening to your History teacher or whatever?", "Mr. Zhongli told us the story but he didn't mention the Wandering Samurai's name".

"You also have the name of the puppet, Kunikuzushi", "Hah, how interesting..." He looked amused, not confused like me

'This is confusing..' the bell rang, which means class is about to start and that we should probably hurry up

Kunikuzushi stood up, "See you later Kazuha"

"Right.. see you later Kuni.." I said, unaware of the nickname I gave him "Awwh, how sweet, you already have a nickname for me~"

"See you tomorrow Kazu~" Kunikuzushi left with a smirk plastered on his face, leaving me flustered..

. . .

'I finally found you'

A/N :

Okay, my hands hurt, I probably won't be able to upload that much, sorry for any misspelled words, Have a lovely day :))