chaper 2 "New Frontiers"

Sonic Fell down to a path and started to run across it. He made his way to a curve and placed his hand on the ground to drift around it to keep his momentum. He hits a dash panel to speed up while avoiding crates layed out. He hits another dash panel to speed up again to go through a loop. As soon as he got past that, he hit a launch panel to take him to the next area across the bottomless pit underneath them. Once he was on solid ground again, he boosted to a spring on the ground that launched him upwards. Once he was high enough he air dashed foward destroying a box in front of him when he landed. He made a left and jumped towards another spring floating in the air. He landed on a grind rail and started to grind on it while boosting. He launched himself from the rail and dashed past mobs and towards a pully. Once he was off he jumped and air dashed past a spiked stump and continued to run. He hit another launch panel and boosted to the next area. He continued to run further and saw a white portal in the distance.

Sonic:" That's our ticket out of here."

He boosted towards the portal eventually hitting it. His vision then turns white.

(A/N: hope you like this opening, just using this as a place holder in case you like this, if not I can change it to I'm here, I Know the other story is not finished, but I will add some nods in what happened in this story. Hopefully I do well with this story.)

Everything is black, a voice is vague, but it's there. It seems to call out to him. It's an unknown voice calling out to him.

???:"You've done the impossible. YOU'VE ESCAPE CYBERSPACE!!! You are the key to ending this nightmare. Wake up Sonic! You are the last hope of ending all of this. Please wake up sonic. Sonic?! SO-"

The background cuts to a small valley with the sky raining. Yui is seen trying to wake up sonic.

Yui:"-NIC!!!!"

Sonic slowly wakes up as rain hits him. He groans as he slowly gets up

Yui:"I was worried you wouldn't wake up uncle."

Sonic is in a sitting position and he looks around on where he is

Sonic:"Seems like we made it out of that, do you know where we are yui?"

Yui:"According to the map we are near Swilvane."
Sonic then opens his map and looks at where he is at.

"Sonic then opens his map and looks at where he is at