Navi: *happy* Thank you.

Nidhi: Now Areum (BTS's Cousin) takes her to their room.

Areum: Lets go unnie. BTW I am Areum.

Navi: Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. *leaves with Areum*

-BTW Areum is 4 years younger than Navi that's why she calls her unnie.-

Minjun: Listen boys, we will be going back to the guest house you were staying in till now to give you privacy with your wife. Take care of her and yourselves.

Joon: Don't worry appa. We will be fine.

Nidhi: Don't go too hard on my daughter. *teasing look*

BTS: *😳😳* Eomma!!

Nidhi: *chuckles* Bye.

Areum came back and everyone left. BTS went to their room. -

(Navi's POV)

After Areum left, I went into the bathroom to see the present that Rosé and Sara gave me for tonight. I opened it to see a sexy night dress. I was shocked and called Rosé. ~

▪︎ on the phone ▪︎

Navi: Rosé what the heck?

Rosé: What? *giggling*

Navi: Why did you give me this night dress??

Rosé: Why? Did you already buy something you wanted to wear??? *🤨😏*

Navi: *....* Ummm...

Rosé: OMG *😲😲* YOU DID...

Navi: I gotta go. *hangs up*

▪︎ end of call ▪︎

I went ahead and removed my makeup and took a quick shower. Then I went ahead and put on the night dress. After that I went back into the room and sat down on the bed. ~

(BTS's POV)

After seeing our family out, we headed towards our bedroom. We opened the door to see Navi sitting on the bed, in a sexy night dress, using her phone. She was looking so hot, we knew we had lost our control on ourselves. ~

Tae: Baby!!

Hearing Tae's voice, Navi looks up to see all of her husbands. With love and lust in their eyes.

Navi: *seductive voice* Yes, yeobo. *smirks*

Jimin: *walks towards Navi* Baby, are you sure you want to continue because you definitely won't be able to walk tomorrow. *seductive voice*

Navi: *stands up and walks towards Jimin* Of course, and I have all of you to help me walk. *wraps her arms around Jimin's neck*

• With that Navi became theirs again. It wasn't just meaningless s*x for them. It was the night that they made love. Their connection of heart had turned into the connection of souls. 

A/n: As some viewers are under 18 I want to respect their age. Please understand. And no I will not be making any smuts.

▪︎ next morning ▪︎