walk down memory lane.

Start from the beginning

I think Jin Hyung sensed it because he hugged me tightly and said "Baby don't overthink it".

I knew he was right so instead of staying in bed and burning my brain out about it I decided to just simply get dressed.

Me and Hyung showered separately not really in the mood to do anything because we missed Jungkook exceptionally.

Then I got ready into my suit and Hyung came in to the room with a smile.

Once we both thought we looked okay we walked downstairs to where all the elders were.

We were waiting on Vhope to get down whilst everyone was already there.

Yejun uncle was on the call to the police to make sure if anything goes wrong they're right there.

Aunty Aera and Mina were both sorting each other's look out bless the two women just wanted to dress up.

Jimin looked a bit uncomfortable probably because he was still getting morning sickness which is very rare at this time.

Yoongi Hyung and now Jin Hyung were both with him.

Once Vhope got we all looked at each other. This was it - finally, the day we were waiting for is here.

Without much talk we walked to the cars ready to get to the venue.

Only Hoseok really spoke to Jungkook so we don't know what's happening.

Jungkook POV:
Waking up this morning felt like a monotone. It was scary because what if nothing worked out?

Will I be with my mates again?

All these weird thoughts roamed in my head making me feel dizzy.

I took my suit out from the cupboard and started wearing it. Apa came half way through to help me and he noticed my worry. "Kook it's okay. It's normal to be worried but don't let it consume you. Hoseok is amazing and he will care for you".

I nodded at him telling him I understand and it's just the pre wedding jitters.

Walking down I locked eyes with Mrs Lee who looked over the moon. Guess she was happy that I'm being the Ginny pig she always wanted.

"My kookie looks so adorable I'm so upset he's gonna leave me". Apa smiled thinking her words were true but only I knew what was really hidden behind it all.

I went up to her and hugged her "Thank you mother for being there with me. I'm happy that even after my Eomma left you took care of us like your own".

She was definitely startled at my outburst but I didn't let it get to me. She hugged me back tightly and for once I felt like in that hug she gave it her all.

We eventually got into the car to drive over to the ceremony place

The Hyung's were supposed to be there first and I was supposed to walk in with Apa on my side.

As the car continued to move I tried to mind link my mates I was scared and I needed them but the link wouldn't connect.

Maybe it was because I couldn't give it my full concentration because Mrs lee's eyes were constantly on me.

Eventually the car stopped but it wasn't at the venue, I looked out and Mrs Lee spoke up saying "My sisters daughter is back in Seoul she came back just yesterday and I thought we should meet her so she's coming to your wedding kook. I told the driver to just pick her up".

I was so confused as to who she was talking about but the minute IU stepped into the car I visibly shook.

Why was Mrs Lee lying? Isn't she her daughter?