𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Comincia dall'inizio

"Wanda." I groaned as I felt her sucking on my pulsion point.

"What's up, detka?" her husky voice echoes in my ears as she trails her lips up my neck.

"I have to go, Natasha needs me in her office." It takes all the strength in the world to push her away from her.

"I can be quick." her grin on her face almost convinces me.

"I know, but now I have to go, Miss Maximoff." I give her a quick kiss to grab my coffee and head out the door, "Don't forget there's your coffee, I'll make it up to you later." I wink at her and go out.

I take the elevator and go up to Natasha's office, I'm still angry, I'm not going to deny it, but what just happened with Wanda I can't get the smile off my face.

Knowing that she turns on like that just from seeing me, how her body reacts to me that totally boosts my ego and my confidence.

Natasha lets me in, gesturing for me to sit across from her. What does she want now?

"Tonight, you and me, I want to have dinner." she's kidding me, is this real?

Seriously, a dinner to apologize, it was so hard for her to ask me first, it wasn't that hard, was it?

I try to tease her, why should I accept dinner from her? It's not supposed to be working hours at that time. In any case, I have no choice but to accept her offer, I want to see where this can go too.

"Just be ready at eight, malyshka." I have no words to explain what I feel with her pet names, I just nod and go to my desk to continue work.

I can't concentrate, I don't have much to do either, but still. I can only think of Wanda, of Natasha, of our games.

I don't let myself be alone for long to think about it, but right now it's all my mind can think about. I feel like I have feelings towards both of them.

On one side is Wanda, who is so sweet, cooks for me, helps me when something doesn't work out, she cares and is there if I need her. Plus we have an amazing sex and doesn't bother if I'm with Natasha.

And on the other side is Natasha, who never did anything other than fuck me and she hasn't even let me touch her yet, not even a kiss but for some reason I was more attracted to her, I don't know why, maybe because I know she won't reciprocate or the little game we develop of that she is so dominant and has the power of punish me.

The time to go home came and Wanda offered to give me a ride, I meet her in the elevator and we both go to the garage to get out.

"So, do you want to do something tonight?" She turns her head to look at me and all I want to say is yes.

"As much as I want to, I can't, Natasha wants to take me out to dinner as an apology for earlier today." I bite the inside of my mouth.

"Oh, that's nice baby, why that face?" she places her hand on my thigh as she turns her gaze back to the road.

"I don't know, it feels weird, what am I going to talk to her about, it's not the same as with you." I put on my best puppy face, pouting and grabbing her hand.

"I know, detka, but it's a nice gesture anyway, I can stay with you until you have leave, what do you think?"

"Yes! So you can see Lena again."

"Very well, baby." Wanda grabs my cheek to squeeze it while I giggle, oh how I like this woman.

Every time I went out with Wanda, it was mostly at her house, or a coffee shop, or even for a walk in the park. I also spent an afternoon with her nephews, the twins.