𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

Start from the beginning

The walk up the stairs was silent other than a soft sniffle from you and a few hitches in your breath; the stag peppered you with affectionate kisses as he made his way towards your bedroom, ears bent back against his skull. Ever since he met you it always pained him to see you frightened and worried about the man who caused this trauma upon you. He remembered how skinny you had gotten when you were alive from how little you had been eating due to your unethically long and demanding shifts.

I don't want her to repeat that stage of her short life.

He opened the door to your room and entered the dark space, eyes glowing faintly while a single stream of light filtered through the crack between the blackout curtains. Alastor's polished shoes tapped against the floors; your form being set down on the mattress of your bed. "Tell me what you need, my darling. I want to make you feel as safe as possible while he's here." Alastor was met with silence once again, his smile quelling to an almost neutral look.

"Darling," he slid onto the bed so that you were between his knees, long arms slithering around your back and pressing you to his chest. A choked sob wracked your chest, eyes screwing shut. "Why him, Alastor? Why did it have to be him?" Alastor leaned back, his eyes filled with emotion, though he was unsure of how to express it. "He's a bad person. I promise we'll get rid of him. Gabriel and I are already working on something." There was a short pause as one of his hands slid up to your neck, supporting it as he leaned in close. "But for now, you should try to relax."

His lips met yours in a gentle kiss, your eyes slowly falling shut as you took in his warmth and familiar taste. He slowly pushed you down so that you were laying on the mattress, lips parting for a moment before colliding again, the kiss just as sweet and meaningful as the first. You could already feel your worries begin to ebb away like ink on wet paper, your fingers tangling through his unbelievably soft hair and finding the base of his antlers.

Alastor's breath hiccupped at the sudden sensation of your hands wrapping around the sensitive branches, his skin seeming to warm up with desire. The soft moan that left you drove the stag further, teeth grazing your bottom lip and kindly asking for entrance. You complied without hesitation, not exactly feeling as if you had enough energy to tease him.

Your lover's tongue slid into your mouth, exploring every niche and crook it had to offer while massaging itself against yours. The sensation was odd, despite having already made out with him several times in these past two weeks, given how strangely long demon tongues were. Suppose they were designed like that for their sexual activities with female demons, but if it wasn't, it was still developed for some other sinful reasons.

Just as the sinner's hands slid beneath your shirt and to your covered breasts, three knocks echoed from the door, the heat in the room almost immediately seeming to lift when Gabriel's voice followed.

"(Y/n)? Are you in there?" he called, Alastor turning his head so he could look at where the sound came from. With a sigh, he began fixing your slightly disheveled hair while you responded, wiping the remaining tears from your eyes. "Y-yeah! I'm here, you can come in," you said as Alastor materialized by your wardrobe and opened it, beginning to search for some more comfortable clothes for you to dress in so you could shower and relax for the day.

The door opened and Gabriel's face immediately dropped when he spotted Alastor walking towards you with some new clothes, his many eyes rolling at the sight. Alastor turned his head to the Archangel, smiling per usual. "Spanked him?" he joked with a laugh. Gabriel huffed and crossed his arms, smiling faintly. "When I tell ya I wanted to." You smiled and stood from the bed, clothes tucked under your arm. Your friend's gaze moved back to you, softening when you opened your arms and hugged him. The soft down of his wings brushed against your skin as they encased you in a protective shield.