The Ansectors

Mia's POV:

The history room smelt like broken dreams and awful body odour. It was filled with rows of 6 chairs and computers with them, 5 in each row. All of them pristine white and top of the range technology. Not that we use them, all we do is listen to the 70 year old history teacher babble on about the ancestors every lesson. His great grandfathers great great grandfather was born in the middle of the disasters. Bla bla bla.

We stumbled into the classroom like adults that had just finished drinking at 2:00 in the morning. I walked to my usual seat 2 rows from the back, seat number 2 but Luke got there first. I glared at him trying not to laugh.

" Luke Ce..." I said loudly to the whole class.

He moved instantly, if the whole class knew his middle name he'd die with embarrassment.

"Thanks Luke" I said sweetly as I went to sit in my seat.

"I was just keeping your seat warm" he said with a smile.

"Is that right Luke ce"

"Stop" he murmured a little to loudly.

"It's okay I would never tell anyone your middle name, I know how much you hate it" I whispered over to him genuinely telling the truth.

"Alright class, get your computers ready" the old cow started.

I looked at Luke and he looked back at me. Neither of us will be turning our computer on, its a waste of time.

"Today we will be looking at.."
Brimmed with annoyance the whole class finished his sentence " the ancestors".

"Okay,now i will start by showing you a video made during the crisis"

I sat back deeper into my seat bored to death. I reached into my bag and picked out my phone.

"Hey Luke, you never told me who you like." After about 2 seconds later he responded

"That's because I'm not goin to"

"But Luke I know everything else about u! Like that your middles name cecelia, That you sleep with a light on just incase your dad comes back so he can turn it off for you. What difference will and Insy winsy crush make?"

I was interrupted by photos flashing onto the screen. Pictures of men, women and children huddled together waiting for something to take their last breaths away. They changed into a volcano, red "lava" rocketing into the air. Then plummeted down onto a city or town or country, killing millions of people.

James Benjamin Geoffrey pooped up onto the screen his face the leader of many others. The slideshow then turned to a video of Sir Geoffrey saving us all. He found the wave crap early and started building us a new place, out of magnetic force between earths core and our country. He got himself, he's wife and 100 of the richest people he could find to start a new city in the sky's. All the other people the 15 billion in the world died. He saved 100 pitiful life's that's it. I truly find it pathetic not that I'm not grateful or anything but he's a disgrace to man kind.

After about 10 mins it finally stopped showing sir Benjamin Bighead, thank the lord. Then the video that always makes me cry hit the screen. A little girl stood stun in the middle of a road, watching her mother and her father. They were dancing the most beautiful Wales and she was standing there in oar of her parents. Her mother came running towards her with a grin on her face. About 1 metre away from her daughter the earth decided that was not her path. Then the whole road for miles broke apart. The girl started crying but no one came to rescue her, not the camera computer, not her mum, not her dad. They were all dead and some never lived.