Prologue

"My dearest CEO, my beloved best friend, what do you want from me?" New was gritting his teeth as he said those words, eyes glaring at the man seated in front of a desk with varieties of food spread all over it.

"I don't like them, P'New." Singto sighed and slumped back into his seat.

"You literally have almost all the food from different countries right IN FRONT OF YOU." New was exaggerating it a little but he was starting to get fed up with his friend's oh-so-refined palate that he refused to even take a single bite of the food that New has just bought for him.

"I know, P'New." Singto nodded, frowning as he reached out to take the spoon and scooped a piece of chicken. He turned to his side and found New looking at him with sparkly eyes, almost begging him to eat it. Under his best friend's hopeful gaze, Singto gulped hard before finally opening his mouth and taking a bite of the chicken. He was munching slowly and New was finally calming down his worrying heart when Singto suddenly spat it out.

"It tasted so bad!" Singto exclaimed and pushed the remainder dish away, "Are you sure this is still okay to be eaten? It tastes like it'd been left out for days."

"What do you mean? I just bought those." This time, it was New's turn to frown when he heard Singto's words. Surely he'd heard Singto complaining that the food he bought wasn't up to his godly standard, but he'd never once heard Singto saying it tastes like it was spoilt food.

New looked at the plate of food with confusion and took a piece into his mouth but when the sour taste and mushy texture hit his tongue, he instantly spat it out, face scrunching in disgust, "Eww, what the hell was that?!!"

"I told you it tasted weird." Singto looked at him smugly while New was trying to wash off the taste with mouthfuls of water.

"I thought you were just messing with me." New uttered loudly and earned a glare from Singto, "Okay, I'll be contacting the restaurant that prepared the dish."

"Good." Singto nodded in approval and pointed at the other dishes on his desk, "And take these out too. You guys can eat it for lunch or whatever. Thanks."

New could only sigh as he called in a few of his colleagues to help take away the dishes and before he left, he looked at Singto once more and said, "Sing, promise me you'll eat something at least before you continue with your work."

New heard a hum from the younger and he could only shake his head, finally taking his leave.

A/N:
A new story up. This will be my take on writing a rom-com (not sure if I'll stick to this genre). I hope you'll like this plot and join me in this journey of Feeding The CEO.