3. PAIN

"It hurts but it's ok.
I'm used to it."

✰✰✰✰
————————
-Unknown-
————————

Authors POV

Jungwon was once again in his room since he didn't wanna go to school since he wasn't feeling all too great today.

It's been a week since he met that one group of friends, they always end up finding their way to talk or hang out with him.

His mother was back home but she was downstairs doing work from home, Jungwon had just got out of the shower, he felt better in fresh clothes.

He was sitting on his bed reading a book before his door opened, when he looked up he saw the sneering face of Daehuel, fuck, he had thought he locked the door, but he wouldn't try anything while his mothers home... or would he?

"Hey bun", he said in a sweet tone but it was still scary for Jungwon, especially when the man shut the door and locked it behind him.

"Moms home", Jungwon said a bit scared as his voice started to tremble in fear, he was fine for a week but I guess good things don't ever last for that long.

"Oh, she's busy, so why not have some fun", The man said as he came and sat next to Jungwon on the bed who was currently digging his nails into the skin of him wrist on his left hand.

He always did that out of fear for some reason, "I-I don't want to...... I don't feel good", Jungwon said continuing to look down at his lap and not at the person besides him.

⚠️ Sexual assault starts here, please skip if uncomfortable!! It will be marked when it ends.

"You'll be fine", Daehuel says as he slings his arm around his waist, he then used his left hand to start rubbing Jungwons thighs, "Ple-", "Shut up and stop complaining before I hit you", the man warned in an angry tone making Jungwon shut up immediately.

"I know something that'll keep you quiet", The man said before the sound of a zipper was heard, Jungwon wanted to cry, but he knew it would make the older man more annoyed so he held it.

His hands started to shake in fear already knowing what was bound to happen in the next few seconds.

"Stuff your mouth for me, and do it right", Daehuel told him aggressively as he pulled the boy to kneel on the bed in front of him.

Jungwon really didn't want to but, he wasn't strong enough to fight against him, and he'd definitely make a fuss to his mom about something to make her angry at him or he might just beat him.

His lips trembled the closer he got, before he could even prepare himself Daehuel already got impatient and just pushed him down on his shaft.

Making Jungwon gag, "Good, now suck before I make you", Daehuel orders.

Jungwon let out a small sob before he started doing what was asked of him, he hated it, he hated himself for it, he wished he wasn't so easy to take advantage of, he thought he was weak and pathetic.

Grunts and small moans coming from the older man as he would sometimes push Jungwon all the way down making him choke before pulling him back up for air.