Will nodded.

- I’ll take you to the hospital with the guys. Get ready. - Jonathan said to Will and left.

A smile appeared on Will’s face as he got up from the bed again, giggling.

Joyce did not agree with that, but Will seemed to be already fine.

Fifteen minutes later, Jonathan was driving Will to the hospital.

- Please tell me I didn’t do anything I should be embarrassed for. - Will said.

Jonathan let out a little laugh.

- I don’t know, bud, you should ask Mike about that. - Jonathan replied.

- Shit. - Will muttered, almost inaudible.

- I got to that shed when we had already killed all of the monsters. You were saying “jOnatHAn, yOu aLmOst kilLed uS” like a crybaby. - Jonathan imitated, laughing.

Will looked at him, serious.

- Sorry. - Jonathan applogized. - Hey, take these, unless you want to faint at the hospital. -  He added, handing Will some biscuits.

- Thanks, Jonathan. - Will said, with a little smile.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital, where Mike, Lucas, Erica and Dustin were helping people in need after the monsters’ mayhem from the previous night.

As soon as Jonathan’s car showed up, Mike freaked out.

Will got out of the car and approached the guys.

- Hey! - He said, high-fiving everyone.

- Hey, how are you feeling? - Lucas asked.

- Better. - Will replied.

- Cool. - Dustin said and high-fived Will.

- Hey. - Mike said, not extending his hand to high-five Will as they always used to do.

He was looking at Will in a different way now. He tried to be discreet, but Will was so pretty. His hair was wet, his shirt was messy and his eyes were still a bit red. But he was pretty, really pretty.

But, did he just want to high-five him? Mike thought, disappointed.

- Hey… - Will said, noticing Mike's look. - How did you sleep?

- Really well. - Mike grinned, but he was still confused.

Will noticed the awkwardness of the moment, but he did not understand the reason why.

Of course Mike was upset, because he didn't know that Will could not remember much about the previous night yet.

A few minutes later, Lucas, Dustin and Erica went to the cleaning room, while Mike and Will helped out in the donations section.

- So... uh... about last night.... - Mike said

- Oh, yeah, that's what I wanted to talk about. I've been concerned about it all morning. - Will interrupted.

- Concerned? Why? I'm not mad, if that's what is bothering you. - Mike said, with a little smile.

- Wh- Why would you be mad? - Will asked, scared. - Did I make something I should apologize for?

- You.... you don't remember? - Mike asked, confused.

- Not everything. There are vague memories in my head for now, I guess I'll remember more as the day goes on. - Will replied.

Mike sighed in relief. But at the same time he was a bit disappointed.

- Oh, well, don’t worry about it. Nothing you should apologize for happened. - Mike comforted Will.

Will stayed silent, confused, waiting for Mike to say something else.

But a few seconds passed, and nothing happened.

- Why don’t you just tell me then? - Will inquired.

- Tell you what? - Mike asked, confused.

- About last night. Tell me things. - Will replied, insisting

- Oh, because it was not that deep. Do you remember our game? - Mike replied.

- It was not a game. - Will said.

- You’re right. Our dynamic, to see how high you were. We just had a conversation until you got scared by one of the explosives and….

- And? - Will asked, waiting for Mike to finish the sentence.

- And then we just fell asleep. - Mike answered, lying.

- Oh. That was all. - Will said.

- That was all. - Mike reassured

A few more tense seconds passed as Mike and Will kept separating the donations into boxes with different categories names written on them: Girls & Boys, Children & Adults, Sheets & Blankets, etc.

- Why did you ask? Is there something you should apologize for? - Mike inquired

Will’s eyes widened as he continued to fold some shirts.

- I just wanted to know. Of course there’s nothing. I just don’t know what I did while being connected to Vecna. - He answered, serious.

- Hm, okay. - Mike replied, quietly.

- You don’t seem convinced. - Will said.

- I’m not, but I guess it’s not on me anymore. - Mike said, grabbing a baby size ghostbusters t-shirt he was bending. - You’re gonna end up being a condemned ghost. - He laughed.

- A what? - Will asked, confused.

- Oh, nothing, it was just…. a joke I heard somewhere. - Mike answered, lying again.