16. Andi's Little Secrets

BLOOD SLAVES

CHAPTER 16 - ANDI'S LITTLE SECRETS

The next day, Andi did her usual daily routine. After she woke up, she would take a walk in the garden or around the mansion. After that, she would go back to her favorite living room and sit there all day while enjoying her black coffee and reading a book. After that, she would go to Alex's room and would sleep there.

That was what the employees thought. The lady should be sleeping soundly in their master's room. But little did they know, when Alexander was gone, Andi would wake up in the middle of the night and secretly goes out.

So where was she going at this hour? And why?

Maru, on the other hand, didn't do anything but just observed. After yesterday night, she distanced herself and would just watch Andi from afar. After she watched her all day, she finally rested back in her room and lay down on her bed. She stared at the ceiling as she carefully thought about Andi.

"A human... A blood slave...." She whispered to herself.

Paano nga ba natagpuan ni Alexander ang dalaga? Maru kept thinking about that. What in the world Alexander was thinking when he saved her? There was definitely something more than what they were seeing now. Freys are not stupid, except Samuel, she thought. So did Alexander know about this too? This part of Andi?

There was only one thing she needs to do to learn more about Andi. That was to get closer to her. She was way too calm dealing with her. She trusted her with this and not Alexander, who in fact was much stronger than her. But why? Why did Andi trust her with all of this?

"Is she comfortable with me?"

Maru sat down. "Ah, this is not going to work. I need to see it."

Tumayo si Maru at madaling nagbihis. She went outside and was about to go to Andi's room when she saw her already in the hallway. Andi smiled and was about to talk when she stopped. Maru sensed someone going in their way. Sumenyas si Maru sa kanya na huwag gumawa ng kahit anong ingay. Kasunod nito ay tinuro niya ang pintuan na malapit sa kanila. Dahan-dahan na naglakad ang dalawa patungo sa pinto. Maingat itong binuksan ni Maru. Nang makapasok ang dalawa sa loob ay maingat ding isinara ni Maru ang pinto.

None of them were talking. Pinapakiramdaman ni Maru ang empleyado na nag-iikot sa mansyon. Nang makadaan ito sa kanila ay doon na tuluyang nakahinga si Maru.

Maru looked around the room and found that it was just one of the unoccupied bedrooms in Alexander's house.

"Now what?" Maru asked.

"Did you drink, Maru?" Andi asked.

"I did. Why?" nagtatakang tanong ni Maru pabalik sa dalaga.

"Nothing. I was just asking." Andi answered and smiled. But Maru didn't like it. She couldn't really read Andi's mind. She had no slightest idea what was running in her mind. She was too hard to read. Just how good Andi was in this?

"You're planning something, aren't you?"

Umiling ang dalaga. "You overestimate me. What can I do, Maru? I'm just a human."

Maru smirked. "Really? Then explain where are we going and what we are going to do."

"Come," aya ni Andi sa dalaga saka ito naglakad patungo sa lamesa. Ngayon lamang napansin ni Maru na may dala-dala itong bag. Maru watched Andi as she took out a map from her bag and laid it down on the table. Naglakad pa palapit si Maru sa lamesa at tinitingan ang mapang nilabas ng dalaga. It was not a map but in fact a blueprint of a building.