""I'll heal.. I have healed" she shrugged simply, staring at him dough eyed "now stop worrying and kiss me"

Alex relaxed more, she felt his lips move from hers to her neck. Where she was sure he'd leave a mark.

His hand Tracing down her body, Alex's hand chased his; as if he ever needed assistance on where to go.

With a soft brush under her pants, Alex's breath was caught still only upon the idea.

She guarded his hand "there"

"I know" he rasped, his voice was low and horsed.

Alex's head fell back against the pillow, her hand gripped his arm. Her gasp was cut off by his lips.

And just as the moment was approaching, her phone rang loudly; popping their blissful bubble.

"Ignore it"

Alex gasped quietly, "I-..god"

Alex's nails dug into his arm, she was wrapped up in everything outside this room; she had forgotten just how good he was.

The ringer tuned again, Alex cried out "come on"

One could be ignored, twice was an emergency.

With a struggle, Alex tore herself away from stiles. Just as well, as is phone was now calling for attention.

Alex picked up her phone, she felt more calmed by the interruption when she seen the banshees caller ID

"This better be an emergency" Alex exhaled,

"I had a dream... or well I don't know what to call it but I'm picking you up and we are going to Scott's. It's definitely an emergency"

Alex heard stiles muttering something on the phone, he looked rather distressed.

"Alex"

"Yeah. Okay I'll be ready"

Alex put her phone down, she turned over to stiles "That was lydia she had a dream or something and needs to see Scott"

He sighed "That was my dad. He's in your dads bunker"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. His deputies forced him to leave. Took everything from him"

"What!" Alex exclaimed, "unbelievable, he's not even supernatural"

"Yeah I know, but association alone Is enough. I gotta go see him but I don't want to leave you"

Alex softened, "stiles baby, we can't be in two places at once. You go see your dad and I'll help Lydia"

"I've left you alone for too long, I won't do it again"

Alex walked over to her nightstand, opening the drawer she picked up a gun and loaded it "I'm perfectly fine"

Stiles gawked at thr loaded pistol "how long has that been in there"

"It's a spare" Alex shrugged, "I left my other one at the station when I wasn't fighting"

"So your fighting again?" Stiles asked.

"Well, I'm not brining this an accessory"

"Okay, But if anything happens and I mean anything-

"Then I call"

...

"Scott?" Lydia called out.

Lydia elevated to mention why she hauled Alex out of bed, the entire car ride was questions from Alex and low hums from Lydia; whatever it was, Alex knew it would lead to no good.