60.A Villains Plan.

Walking through the halls with two civilians was deffinatly a weird situation for them both.

Infact,when Ted and Charlie had stated that they were going to the villain base to get some help,they hadn't expected for Dan and Tubbo to want to come along.

They were,of course,less surprised by Ranboo joining as he was a villain,but the same couldn't be applied for them two.

And of course Tommy had wanted to go,but as he was probably chipped by phil,there was no way he'd be allowed near the base.

Reaching the base at quarter capacity was less shocking,but the duo still seemed amazed by every little thing 8n the base.

"Right."
Electricbull started.Him,charlie and ranboo had all changed into their suits awhile ago so it'd be less of a question as to why there leading strangers into the building.
"Dan,Tubbo when we get in there you two aren't to talk."

Dan gave off a hesitant nodded while Tubbo let out a defiant groan that they could only assume ment fine.

Charlie was quick to take lead as he guided them to minxs office,opening the doors and approaching the desk with a big smile on hid face as he announced their presence to the boss.

Minx was also wearing her uniform.

It had a black and purple gas mask type thing covering the bottom half of her face while she wore this purple suit with a black armour underneath.

Just like schlatts outfit,it was smart yet always ready for battle.

"Hey boss,we need you to help us with something."
Ted spoke up,almost unsure of his own plan.

She waved her hand,allowing him to continue with his plan.
A sigh he didn't know he'd been holding,released from his mouth as he explained.
"We need information on phil,just if he's hurt any villain or any civilian."

"We think he's been around foe long enough."
Tubbo added only to be quickly shushed by Ted.

"I thought it was because he's been horrible towards people and we wanted to reveal the truth so he'd be forced to step down?"
Dan asked in a more explaning than a questioning way.

"No we need the information because we're truing to stop phil from hurting more people then he currently is!"
Ted yelled out,cutting the argument straight though the middle and forcing them into silence.

"Alright."
Minx replied,eyes falling back to her desk as the people before her turned to face her.
"But I'll need something in return and luckily for you I'll just choose help."

"I can stay here and help out."
Dan offered before anyone else could.

And well it was a good option.

Dan wasn't really there for anything other than to keep an eye on puffy and tubbo,but as he'd still be able to do that he could also help them by doing this.

Besides this was more useful then watching over the not-so-dead.

So Ted agreed allowing for minx to decide if he was worthy enough.

"Alright Mr.Science,but I might also give you anouther job considering your feild."
She replied,her eyes glared at them and well,Charlie knew she'd been searching for a scientist,but he couldn't help but feel concerned about what jobs she's make him do.

After all,Minx wasn't exactly predictable.