46.Counting sheep.

After the events taken place in that room they'd gone back to look up more dirt on phil and then techno had left.

Wilbur was tierd,way too tierd.

He hadn't been awake for too long but his body was screaming and begging for him to go to bed,so much so that he'd made his way back to the room he'd been staying in.

He made his way to the bed and lied down ontop on the matrus,pulling the cover over him as he practically melted into the warmth.

His tierd brain unable to catch the ram laying in the bad below him,even as his body finally blanked and he'd passed out he hadn't quite clock that schlatt was under him,keeping a watchful eye on wilbur protectively.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The herobrine walked down the hallway,looking over the hallway to see an empty sofa.

Wilbur had said he was going to sleep and said he was sleeping on the sofa tonight so why wasn't he-

Realisation hit as eret made his way to the guest room,carefully opening the door to catch wilbur sleeping on the villains chest.

Well more like wilbur was cuddling schlatt as if the hybrid was a Teddy bear that if he let go of would run away.

His eyes trailed upwards to where schlatt was looking down at wilbur,he seemed calmer than before.

He took a deep breath in and out as he closed the door behind him,elerting the ram.

Schlatts ears shooting up slightly as his eyes caught ahold of eret,glaring at him in a warning mannor,don't take him from me.

He smiled warmly as they made their way over to them one hand resting on the back of wilburs head,rubbing it sofly before saying
"He's quite the clingy one,isn't he?"

Eyes caught the little smile on schlatts face as he laughed out a response.
"Yeah,don't know if I'm comfortable or if he just thinks I'm a Teddy bear."

Eret hummed in response.

A stupid idea popping into his mind as he pulled his hand back saying
"I'll release you but you have to promise me something."

Schlatt looked up at him,quietly insisting he should continue which eret took.

"You have to agree to stay here,not harm any of us and you can't inform your little friends on where we are."
Eret said.Eyes keeping watch over schlatt.

"I agree,and I'm a man of my word."
He responded.

That was enough confirmation for the herobrine to start untying the other.

Watching the rams arms instantly wrap around wilbur when freed,
Lightly pulling wilbur upwards enough to rest his head in the others hair,just letting the others sent wash over him.

Techno would kill him for this,but he couldn't blame eret!This was a criminal mastermind being calmed by technos brother,if anything it was wilburs fault.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Gosh eret why don't you victim shame him.🙄
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Puffy and Ted had stayed up past everyone else just searching through the Web.

They wanted to find aomething,anything.

Okay in all honesty they didn't know what they truly wanted.

Maybe an article on schlatts death or phil going crazy?

They weren't too sure.

Then they found it.

A news article with the title:
"What's happening to the minecraft family?"

Clicking onto the link they scrolled through slowly reading each line as they took each word in.

There was even a video attached so they'd watched it.

It was a video of the house and you could hear faint yelling from inside and then finally the youngest burst out the house crying as phil closed their frount door afterwards.

They were stunned to say the least.

Tommy had just ran away after an argument with his father and the older two where missing.

This wasn't good.

Phils family breaking only ment more people were caught in this web then they'd originally thought.

This would be interesting to tell the others tommorow.