𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13-finally together

The sun slowly sat down behind Alfea Riven was finally ready to tell to his mind fairy for his feelings he deccided to do it without the letter he put it on his desk and then he changed into one black t-shirt,black jeans and he took a deep breath "Don't be a fucking pussy you can fucking make it as how Sky did with the redhair" Riven said to hisself and then he left his dorm with big courage in him.

Meanwhile Musa was full of thoughts about earlier with the passion scene with her lover who own her heart Musa sighed a bit and stand up from the bed the dorm was a bit empty her friends were busy with other things Flora and Aisha were hanging out to know each other more better,Bloom and Sky had another as usual,Terra was on a date with her girlfriend and Stella was at Beatrix's dorm she spent more time with Beatrix and spent her nights there but she still was going back at her own dorm to talk with her friends or to have sleepover with them.

Musa got up from her small bed with red sheets she took her hairbrush and start combing her hair then she tie it as a bun suddenly she heard a knock on the door Musa looked confused a bit and walked to the door she opened it and was surprised to see who is it.

"Riven?" Musa asked with some joy in her voice Riven only stared at her beautiful eyes but then he focused on why he was here "Musa i uh have to tell you something" the specialist said again looking directly into her eyes Musa get a bit worried and confused she only nodded and let him inside then she closed the door behind her.

"So what you have to tell me?" Musa asked him while she sat down next to him Riven just looked at the floor then he looked at the mind fairy "When you and i met and when you looked into my eyes at first i thought you put a fucking spell on me and you did i wasn't so crazy over a girl before even with Beatrix i never felt those shitty feelings in me or to be too obsessed with you your lips,your face even your voice. When i saw you with this new guy at the yard i totally freaked out something came over my body and i can't just stand here and watching someone to steal you from me i want you to be mine not Sam's or the new guy's even to someone else! You are the only one who knows what the fuck is going on with me i am so madly in love with you Musa and i can't fucking stop it".

Musa was super stunned she felt her cheeks to get red he...he loves me? it had silence between them Riven looked away he was ready to stand up from Musa's bed but then she gently grabbed his hand and looked at him "I think...i am in love with you either at first i was super scared to tell you because i know you are uhm Riven the bad complicated and mysterious guy in the school and you are not the emotional type plus i thought you were just...using me to pleasure yourself" "Musa i wouldn't ever fucking do it to you yes i am an ass but i wouldn't use you for sex you are not some slut from the street to be treated like that you are smart,funny, sarcastic and full of surprises a short beautiful mind fairy who stole my heart".

Musa and Riven stared at each other then he moved a bit closer to her they both leaned close to each other's faces and kissed their lips this time it felt more passionate and magical finally they both shared those feelings who they hid from each other after their kiss Musa looked into the specialist's eyes with a warm smile then she mumbled "Am i your girlfriend now?" Riven gently took the mind fairy's arm and rubbed it softly he enjoyed to touch her soft skin "Yes yes you are pixie" Musa giggled at the nickname then she slowly put her head on his left shoulder and he was still holding her hand.

Riven never felt so happy before he felt how he was changing slowly and slowly because of her this short mind fairy start to change him to feel the love who he never felt in his boyhood yeah he was in relationship with Beatrix and Theo but they were together only for fun or had some small feelings for each other but for a short time, the specialist looked at the mind fairy whose head was on his shoulder he chuckled softly and still hold her soft hand finally she was his that's what he wanted the most now he was in relationship with the mind fairy he need it to be the best boyfriend who she could have Riven wanted Musa to be happy nothing else and he will do everything so she can be happy.

"I love you" Musa mumbled softly still holding his hand and moving her body a bit "I love you too shorty" Riven mumbled with smirk Musa just rolled her eyes with smile and giggled a bit now they are finally together.