𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7-drunk in love

The sun slowly was setting down from Alfea the girls were getting ready for their night with three boys well expect the mind fairy she was laying on her bed listening music and thinking how she fucked up her relationship with Sam over a selfish person who she doesn't have chances with or their relationship would be full of toxicity small tears again streamed down her face and wiped them fastly away but already the girls noticed the sadness in the music fairy.

"i wasn't seeing her that sad before" Aisha whispered with sad expression she hated seeing one of her friends like that "Poor Musa she is blaming herself for that she ruined everything between her and Sam" Flora added looking at the mind fairy who was ignoring all of them with her headphones "We can't leave her like that" Bloom said and walked to Musa's side so the other girls followed the redhair fairy "Mus" Bloom said tapping Musa's shoulder she slowly removed her headphones and placed fake smile covering her sadness "Yeah what's up?" the girls looked at each other then back at the heartbroken fairy "You can't blame yourself for that you want be happy you did the right thing you couldn't lie Sam or just cheat on him and to get more worse" Bloom said sitting next to Musa and rubbing her back gently "You need some fun you can't stay here and listening sad music non stop yeah i can hear it from your headphones" Stella added grabbing Musa's phone and stopping the music who was playing. "Girls i am not just in mood okay? I uh prefer to stay here" they all nodded for no and then Flora grabbed Musa's hands gently making her getting up from the bed "Absolutely no you will have fun and forget this shitty pain for one night come on we are winx! We are always there for each other!" Flora replied with positive energy in her voice Musa sighed her friends were more stubborns than everyone else in Alfea "fine i will come" they all smiled and dragged Musa to their bathroom to get her ready as how they did with Terra after long makeup and combing of hair and making hairstyle Musa was already ready she only changed her outfits and then the girls walked out of their dorm.

Suddenly the winx saw Beatrix standing to a wall next to their dorm with one black dress, her hair was down and she also worn a necklace with small storm on her neck the fairy of the sun's cheek get into bright red and then she said to the girls "Uh you all go i will uh go to Beatrix for uhm homework yeah homework!" Stella said with nervously tone and runned to Beatrix they both giggled at each other and hold their hands then they walked in another direction "They are dating and they don't even try to hide it" Terra replied with smile on her face all laughed expect Musa she only looked down at her shoes and the floor thinking about her love with Sam "Shit i shouldn't have said that so sorry Musa..." Terra apologized she knew her best friend still was heartbroken from the break up with Sam even it was her wish for it "No no let's just go.."Musa looked at her friends and then they all walked to the other part of the hallway where was the exit for Alfea that's where Sky,Theo and Riven were waiting for them.

The girls walked to them and greeted the boys with smiles well Musa was in large silence and still looking away avoiding eye contact with anyone Riven of course noticed it and knew the reason then Sky asked Bloom very quietly so Musa can't hear them "Is she is okay? Or she is still in the same state?" Bloom sighed and whispered "All she was doing is to listen sad music and crying on her bed we couldn't do anything even after comforting she still cried and cried i am so worry about her " Riven listened them very carefully his heart was hurting from seeing the mind fairy into that statement she need it be happy full with energy and her sarcasm either "Anyway let's go we will have so much fun!" Flora replied and they all walked out of Alfea.

The group of fairies and specialists walked to a large black car then they walked inside and drove off away from Alfea at the whole ride Musa stared at her phone looking a picture with her and Sam without realising Riven was next to her and noticing her sadness he only stared at the shattered fairy and thought how to make her smile this night was his chance to do it and he won't let it to miss that,when they arrived Musa turned off her phone and noticed a tear was steaming down her cheek but then a finger removed it Musa looked at the person who did it and blushed a little bit "I heard what happened with you and the nerd i mean Sam i am not the comforting shit type but you did the same thing for me now it's my turn i hate seeing the red flag mind fairy sad you need let this shitty pain leave your body for at least this night stop blaming yourself for shit you didn't do you deserve to be happy mind fairy" Riven said a bit louder everyone stared at them and then he walked out of the car leaving Musa speachless and feeling a little bit happier she wanted to hear those words from him not from anyone else.