chapter 3

after months of recovery Evie was better the burn was gone, and Evie was back in the saddle with the guys and they were in a fighting game and Evie was winning the fight.
Evie: (blows hair out of face) damn that felt good to fight.
Mason: damn girl where did you learn to do that?
Evie: where do you think my Dad taught me hand to hand combat is one of my many skills. Eddie couldn't stop looking at her and wondered how strong his girl was.
they were back home and Evie was in the gym working out. Eddie walked down and heard music which he knew Evie was working out, like she tends to do and saw her busting her ass.
Eddie: damn how long have you been working out for?
Evie: for a couple hours why you ask?
Eddie: i was wondering how strong you were so mind showing me some moves. Evie smirked and told Eddie to put some work out clothes on he came back down to the gym and he saw Evie wearing different clothes.

 Evie smirked and told Eddie to put some work out clothes on he came back down to the gym and he saw Evie wearing different clothes

Evie: you ready?
Eddie: more than ever.
Evie: alright now first get into position and then hold it there for a minute, now let's do this come at me. they both practiced and Eddie was losing to his girlfriend and the guys were laughing at the scene.
Mason: keep trying Eddie.
Evie: you need to focus babe if you don't focus on your target you'll fail your objective. now come on one more time and focus. they both went at it again and Eddie had gotten the upper hand on Evie and pinned her to the ground.
Tommy: holy shit he did it.
Evie: nice but get off of me before i pin you down. Eddie got off of Evie and helped her up, then Evie went to go get changed cause they have a new mission and Evie was ready for it once they were inside Eddie didn't see Evie.
Mason: hey where's Evie?
Evie: i'm right here and we're in a space game just guessing by how i'm dressed.

Mason: hey where's Evie?Evie: i'm right here and we're in a space game just guessing by how i'm dressed

Eddie: (whistles) can you get any hotter. Evie smiled as she pulled out her gun and went to fight. the mission was different than before Mason was out of the game and everyone continued on for Mason, and Evie pulled out another gun and continued to fire at the enemy. and the mission was complete Evie had blood all over her then Eddie walked over to her and pulled her by the waist, Evie looked at Eddie pulled him by the collar of his suit and kissed him as he kissed her back. they both pulled away and were pulled out of the game.
Ruby: hey guys there's going to be a party celebrating the anniversary of the energy division. you five coming?
Evie: see you then Ruby i have to go find a dress for tonight. Evie went out to find a dress and Eddie went to do an errand of his own.

*later that night*

everyone was at the party and Evie was on her way while wearing her leather jacket, the door opened and Evie walked into the building then took off her jacket and went to look for Eddie.
Ruby: hey Evie.
Evie: hey Ruby love your dress.
Ruby: thanks but look at you. you look like a rare jewel in that dress.

Evie: thank you Ruby but have you seen Eddie i can't find him any where

Ruby: oh i'm sure he's on his way. Evie went to talk with the guys then felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Eddie standing there with a smile.
Eddie: do my eyes deceive me cause i see a beautiful girl in front of me. Evie blushed then Eddie went to go get them something to drink, Eddie came back with a couple of glasses of champagne for both him and Evie.
Evie: thanks Eddie never seen you wear a suit before very handsome.
Eddie: thank you but your dress really is a great choice of color, reminds me of your eyes but there is something i have planned for you later tonight. the party continued and Evie was dancing with Eddie it was a slow dance Evie had her head on Eddie's chest, Eddie had his chin on Evie's head. Tommy gave Eddie the box and hid it in his suit jacket pocket before Evie could notice. everyone noticed how happy Eddie made Evie and she was very happy with him.
Eddie: Evie i have something to ask you.

Evie: what is it Eddie? Eddie pulled out the box from his jacket and showed it to Evie.
Eddie: Evie when i first met you i knew you would be a great addition to the team but i never thought, i would fall in love with a girl like you. what i'm trying to say is. Eddie got down on one knee and it shocked Evie her hands flew up to her mouth and was shocked by what was happening.
Evie: are you serious right now?
Eddie: i am so what do you say Evie will you marry me?
Evie: (tears up) yes! Eddie stood up and everyone cheered as he put the ring on her finger, they both kissed each other and hugged.
Tommy: i think Evie is going to be very happy with Eddie.
Steve: congratulations Evie and Eddie hope you two will be very happy together.
Eddie: you like your ring?

Evie: it's beautiful thank you Eddie

Eddie: i had a surprise done on the inside of the ring for you. Evie took off her ring and saw something on it, which was E+E .
Evie: aw you put our initials on it your so sweet (kisses Eddie) thank you baby. they continued to enjoy the party then went home and stayed in Evie's room where they turned it into their room, and laid in bed thinking about how their wedding is going to happen.
Eddie: i am going to marry the girl of my dreams.
Evie: (chuckles) don't get to excited but at least i have the man i love by my side forever. Eddie put his arm around Evie and she cuddled into his side and hugged him.