Bucky got up from beside me and grabbed onto a metal pipe just as Tony appeared beside us. Bucky swung the metal pipe at Tony and hit him violently. Tony managed to take the metal pipe from Bucky and wrap his arms tightly around his neck.

"Do you even remember them?" Tony asked with a pain filled voice.

"I remember all of them." Bucky said with a similar tone of pain and sadness.

I pushed myself up onto my knees with the full intent of separating Tony from Bucky, but he suddenly collapsed backwards off the platform and took Bucky down with him.

"No!" I called out as they flew downwards quickly. I watched over the side as Steve suddenly leapt out of nowhere and tackled Tony into the wall. I gasped as the three men suddenly fell straight down towards the ground floor. I immediately leapt off the side of the platform and fell down after them.

The wind rushed past me and whipped my hair around my face. My heart was beating painfully fast and my stomach twisted at the feeling of falling. As I grew closer to the ground, I began to slow myself down, my eyes landed on a figure laying on a concrete walkway below me so I slowed down.

I slowed myself to a stop and lowered myself down beside Bucky. He was panting heavily with a pained expression painted upon his face. I crouched down beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

"Yeah..." Bucky trailed off quietly, I didn't fully believe his response.

"This isn't gonna change what happened." I heard Steve say from below. I looked down to see Tony standing just below us.

"I don't care. He killed my mom." Tony stated bitterly. He then charged forward and dropped down the sloped concrete towards Steve. I could hear the sound of the two men fighting, it echoed loudly all around us.

"Help him." Bucky asked. I glanced down at him for a moment before I stood up again and dropped down the remaining distance. I landed on the ground just in front of them just as Tony had Steve pinned to the ground. He was trying to punch him in the face repeatedly.

I raised my hand out in front of me and halted Tony's arm mid punch. "Stop!" I pleaded with him as I held his arm back. I could see his arm shaking as he tried to strain against me. Suddenly, I held Bucky yelling from behind me. I turned my head to see him leaping down from above with Steve's shield grasped in both hands. He brought it down onto Tony's back and caused me to lose my grip on him.

Tony rolled over on his back and shot at Bucky, but he used the shield to protect himself. Bucky then got up and threw the shield towards Steve. I stood frozen as I watched the three men fight. Bucky and Steve were continuously hitting Tony with all they had. Even though my mind was screaming at me to help them, my body wouldn't move.

Tony had been knocked down onto one knee when he managed to get a hit in. He shot Steve back at the wall and then focused solely on Bucky. Tony attempted to shoot at Bucky again, but Bucky pushed his arm away from him so he shot at the ceiling. Bucky then pushed him back against the wall and pinned him in place.

He placed his metal hand over Tony's chest and began to dig his fingers into the armor around the arc reactor. He was going to pull out his power source so he couldn't fight anymore. Before Bucky could succeed, the arc reactor in his chest went off and shot off Bucky's metal arm. My eyes widened at the sight of the burnt off metal. From the way that he was frozen in place, I could tell that it had hurt him.

Tony then quickly fired at Bucky again and knocked him onto the ground. Seeing him laying on the ground snapped me out of my fear induced gaze. I didn't even bother to Channel my power with my hands as I shoved Tony backwards a few feet. He dug his heels into the concrete ground in an attempt to not be knocked over. Steve then ran forwards and blocked all of Tony's blasts with his shield.

I turned my attention back to Bucky as the two men fought. I quickly walked over and dropped down onto my knees at his side. My hand shook as I placed it gently on his shoulder. I could hear the two men fighting intensely behind me, and tears were starting to sting with unshed tears. I gently rolled Bucky over so he was laying on his back. He was still conscious, but his eyes were clenched shut in pain.

The sound of metal hitting metal was ringing out repeatedly and I took a look over my shoulder at the two men. Tony was pinned against a wall and Steve was repeatedly hitting him in the face. Over and over again. I stood up with the intent of stopping Steve, but Tony suddenly caught his shield and shoved him away with intense strength.

Steve fell to his knees on the ground in front of me and I took a few steps to stand by his side.

"He's my friend." Steve panted

"So was I." Tony retorted

Tony drew his fist back, but I stepped in between the two of them in an attempt to stop him. But I moved in the way too quickly and Tony's metal fist came down on the side of my head. My ears were ringing and my head spun painfully as I fell backwards onto the ground. My vision went blurry for what felt like a few minutes, it took a while for the fogginess to clear up and for the ringing to stop. Once I was able to see properly again, I rolled over onto my side to try and get sight of Tony and Steve.

The sight caused me to gasp involuntarily. Steve had Tony pinned to the ground and he held his shield above his head, he looked like he was going to strike Tony with the edge. Tony's mask was off and his face held an expression of fear. He held his hands up over his face as he waited for Steve to drop the shield on his head.

"Steve! Stop!" I cried out as I scrambled onto my knees. Steve brought his shield down, but luckily he hit Tony's arc reactor, causing his suit to power down. I let out a shaky breath of relief and relaxed ever so slightly.

The room had fallen silent aside from the panting coming from all of us. Steve collapsed off of Tony and lay on the ground beside him. After a moment, he pulled himself up and yanked his shield out of Tony's chest. I watched him with wide eyes as he approached Bucky and I.

He made his way to Bucky's side and heaved him off of the ground. I glanced down at my hands that were resting on my thighs and noticed how violently they were shaking. I hadn't realized how scared I was until this moment. I turned my head to look at Steve and Bucky, who were both battered and bruised, though I would say that Bucky was worse off.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it." Tony stated as he lay on his side in agony. "My father made that shield!"

Steve sighed and dropped the shield onto the ground. The vibranium clanked against the concrete ground as it fell beside Steve's feet. Steve glanced at me, asking me if I was coming with him with his gaze. I nodded once. Steve returned the nod and turned to exit the room, dragging a limping Bucky along with him.

I turned my attention back to Tony, who was still laying on his side and breathing heavily. "Were you really going to kill me?" I asked him in a quiet, shaky voice.

"No. It was a warning shot, but Barnes got in the way." Tony stated firmly. He then frowned deeply and looked straight into my eyes. "Why did you side with him?"

I sighed gently as tears threatened to spill down my blood covered cheeks. "I didn't. I couldn't let any of you die. I was only trying to keep you both from killing each other."

Tony's gaze didn't waver, but I could see the smallest hint of understanding in his deep brown eyes. I sighed shakely and pushed myself up onto my feet. My legs trembled and I swayed ever so slightly as I rose to my full height. "I'm so sorry." I said, my voice thick with emotions.

"I know." Tony huffed sadly. I took one last look at the man laying on the ground before I turned around and began to stumble after Steve and Bucky.