Lunch Break

The Joint Talent Show continued for ten more acts until it was noon. Sam announced an hour-long lunch break, and everyone got out of the arena and to the numerous vendors surrounding it.

"Yuu, we need to talk-" Azul begins to say before getting cut off by Malleus and the others.

"I understand everything, Yuu! It's obvious, isn't it?" Malleus exclaims, hugging her.

"You're clearly a..." Deuce says.

"FAIRY!!!!" They all scream together, making Azul fall to the ground from secondhand stupidity.

"AAHH!! HOW THE HELL DID I EVEN GET PLACED IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU FOOLS!" Azul screams, hitting the ground

"That's how you did the trick. You used your magic to create illusions!" Ace says as if he's solved the world's greatest mystery.

These idiots-

"Mhm, yeah, sure. I'm a fairy! Specifically, a water fairy! A nymph of sorts!" Yuu lies, trying to follow her friend's stupid conclusion.

"If you're really a troublesome fairy, I'd be glad to put that to the test when I show you in front of the Dark Mirror again," Crewel growls, standing menacingly behind everyone.

There's no way the mirror is going to say I have magical powers.

Crewel drags Yuu to the Dark Chamber, not minding the crowd of students from RSA and NRC, and places her in front of the mirror.

"Mirror, does she possess magic?" Crewel asks, getting annoyed.

"Hmmm....a very intriguing case. The girl is as human as can be, but not. She possesses old magic, a kind from the stars-no the kind from space! Yes, I can feel it! The magic is ancient, as old as the moon, and controls the forces of the moon!" The Mirror booms, getting excited. "But she is no fae if that's what you're asking."

"Hm, very interesting and cryptic," Crewel states, beginning to get annoyed with the mirror. "If she isn't a fae, what else could she be?"

"I don't know. Do you know how many magic-possessing humanoid species there are? For all I know, she could be a mermaid. Though, I would have to see if she was turned into one, of course," The Mirror responds, giving Crewel a bit of attitude.

"Don't you give me attitude, Mirror," Crewel sneers, getting in its face(surface?).

"Ha! You're one to talk about attitude, you flamboyant S&M pervert! I wouldn't be surprised if your ass has a thousand lash marks! Then again, some people like whipping themselves free of sin," The Mirror retorts, getting personal with Crewel.

"You know what, you ugly, green son of a bitch, we're about to fight today!" Crewel screams, getting held back by Crowley and Vargas.

Chile lemme leave.

Yuu pushes through the crowd and walks into the hallway. She sees Emmeline, Riri, and Cleora and begins to chat.

"So, how did the big reveal go?" Riri asks excitedly.

"They think I'm a fairy," Yuu replies, confusing everyone.

"What?" Emmeline questions, the smile staying on her face.

"They think I'm a fairy," Yuu repeats, making Cleora laugh.

"Somehow, I get the feeling that Deuce was involved with this conclusion," Riri states, feeling her stupidity senses going off. "Anyway, we brought some food for you, want some?"

"I could go for anything right about now. Wanna grab some smoothies?" Yuu asks, walking away from the Dark Chambers as Crewel gets thrown by the Dark Mirror. "We should hurry. Things are getting sort of rowdy."