21. Sneaking In

-Max's Point of View-

I jump from Teddy's window and start to walk away when I'm stopped by my name.

"Max?" I hear.

"Shit", I whisper to myself. I turn around and I see Marisa, Teddy's sister. "Uh...hey Marisa."

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I was coming here to check on Teddy...you know because it's been 2 weeks since I saw her last."

"That was the point. You guys are supposed to be separated..."

"I was just gonna ask you guys how she was."

"To be honest...not good. She hasn't been herself."

"What do you mean?" I ask as I become worried.

"Well, just yesterday she came out of her room. She hadn't left ever since mom said she couldn't see you anymore. She started some blog when she said what she did the day before. I stopped reading after the second entry."

"Thanks for telling me Marisa", I say smiling.

"You're welcome", she smiles back, "Now go, before my mom sees you."

I wave at her and take off.

I get to my house and look through the window. My mom and dad are sitting on the couch watching TV. I make my way to where the garage is and see Billy and Nora playing on the driveway. I was blocked and had no way to get in.

I take out my phone and call Nora with *67 so it was private.

Nora: Hello?

"Um hello there", I say with a fake deep voice, "Is there an old oversized man in your house at the moment?"

Nora: Yeah...

"Mind if you bring whoever is next to you to go talk to him?"

"Sure", she says sweetly. I look over at her and see her tell Billy to go inside. Nora and Billy walk back into the house and close the door behind them. I run to the back as fast as I can. I look into the house from the back door and see Nora hand the phone to dad.

"Hello?" my dad asks into the phone.

This was my chance. I slide open the door just enough to slide in. I tip toe my way to my lair's door not even closing the back door. "Maybe I should check up on Max and see if he's asleep", I hear my mom say as I stand at the top of the stairs to my lair.

"Crap", I mouth. I run faster into my lair and jump onto my bed. I hide my fully clothed body under the covers and pretend to sleep.

"Max?" my mom says at the bottom of the stairs.

I fake a moan and move a little.

"Max, it's time to get up."

"Five more minutes, mom", I say.

"I want you upstairs in five minutes", she says and walks back up stairs.

When I hear the door close I get out of bed and change into pajamas so it looked like I was sleeping. I walked over to my mirror and messed my hair up a little.

I arched my back and walked upstairs.

"What do you want", I moan to make it seem as if I was tired.

"I wanted to talk to you", my mom says crossing her arms.

"About what?"

"I was going to see Teddy's mother and consider letting you see Teddy again."

My eyes widen and I smile ear to ear. "REALLY?!" I yell in excitement. My mom nods and I rush over to her. I give her a huge hug and repeat, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

"You're welcome", she says laughing a little.

"Can we go see her today?!"

"I'll call her mother and see."

"Okay! I'll go change right now!"

Before she could say anything else to me I'm already pressing the button to the slide going to my room and jump in. I get dressed in a grey tee shirt, black sweater, and black jeans.

-Teddy's Point of View-

I walk downstairs and see my mom on the phone. I hear her say my name and Max's name. I raise an eyebrow and walk over to her.

She holds up one finger and I walk to the fridge as I still listen to watch she's saying. "Are you sure it's a good idea?" she says.

"Okay, I guess. You can come over whenever you'd like." She smiles into the phone and then hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask pulling out the milk.

"Mrs. Thunderman."

My eyes widen. "What were you talking about?"

"We were thinking about letting you and Max seeing each other again. She said that he hasn't been himself so I said you weren't either. We think its best if you guys see each other again that you'd be happier."

"Oh my god! Thank you mom!" I say hugging her.

"Max and his mom will be over sometime today."

"REALLY?!"

She nods. "Now eat some food before they get here."

"Will do mom!"

She then walks away with a cup of coffee. I make myself some Cap'n Crunch and go upstairs to my room.

I sit in my bed as I eat my cereal and stare at my Spiderman mural. I really loved that thing. I could stare at it for hours if I had to. After I'm done with my breakfast I go to my desk and flip it open. I go to my blog and write a new entry.

Blog Entry #6

Today my mom said I can finally see Max again! Not that I hadn't seen him last night though... ;)

I post the entry but make it private. I think that is going to be my last blog for a while...

A/N***I'm sorry for not updating for a month. I got really stuck and didn't know what to write about...also I was busy with my other story. More to come soon, but still probably slow updates, just not monthly updates. :)