16. Thunderman's Visit

-Teddy’s Point of View-

Max and I walked out of his room and went into the room where Ray and the frozen man were. “Ray! I got Max”, I yell as we walk into the room. Ray looked over to us and smiled.

“Good. Max can you unthaw him?” Ray said pointing the man. Max nods and takes a deep breath. He walks over to the man and blows at him. Nothing came out.

“Max…what are you doing?” I ask him.

“M-my powers aren’t working”, Max shutters.

“What? How is that possible?” I ask running over to him. “Try it again.”

Max nods and puffs his cheeks. Once again, no ice came out. “What happened?” Max screamed. Max started to pace across the floor; he ran his hands through his hair.

“Max, it’s gonna be okay”, I say as I try to calm him down. Ray stood there in shock.

“Teddy this is NOT okay! I can’t use my powers! How is that OKAY?” Max screams as he turns to look at me. I step back a little in shock, a little scared.

“Max…it won’t be okay if you act like this. How are we supposed to figure this out if you won’t calm down?” Max stops pacing and locks his eyes with mine.

“Call my dad”, Max says. I nod and run to my room to grab my phone.

~

“Hello?” Mr. Thunderman says through the phone.

“Mr. Thunderman? It’s Teddy, we need your help”, I panic.

“What happened?”

“No time to explain, just please hurry.”

“Okay, we’re on our way”, Mr. Thunderman hangs up and I walk back to Max and Ray.

-Phoebe’s Point of View-

I was in the middle of my homework when dad walked in. I turn to look at him and raise my eyebrows. “Dad, what are you doing in here?”

“You need to pack; we have to go to Swellview.”

“Why, what happened?” I ask standing up.

“I don’t know yet. All I know is that Teddy and Max need help”, dad says. I nod and walk to my closet. I pack as fast as I can and run downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see that everyone is already packed and talking in the living room. “I’m ready”, I say and take a deep breath. I also packed my homework, because I didn’t want to have late work on Monday.

“Okay, let’s go”, dad says and we walk outside.

-Teddy’s Point of View-

This Valentine’s Day was the worst. I had no idea how Max lost his powers and I was really worried. Max and I were snuggled up together on the couch. Max was slightly whimpering which was weird because it wasn’t like him. Ray was talking to Gooch upstairs and Henry and Aubree were doing their own thing at Henry’s house.

Hopefully they would be here soon. I didn’t like seeing Max like this. It really worries me.

-Phoebe’s Point of View-

We parked the van in front of a store called Junk ‘N’ Stuff. Why were Max and Teddy staying in a store like this? Before we took everything out of the car we got out and walked into the store. We saw an Indian man and a tall, muscular guy talking to one another. We walked in and looked at everything. It was really weird.