★|part 15|★

In India

After some day devhita come from Pakistan and with them anahita's parents also come  to meet with dev's parents so I don't want to bore you all so that's why I'm skipping time 

devhita's parents meet with each other anahita's parents are living India for some days they will return soon in baalveer return show ananyas entry is coming soon devhita  clicked many couple pic and people loved them devians is making their couple edits anahita gets some anahitians after entering show she will get many more anahitians so d3 think to make a MV nammed apni yaari )

Dev " arey wahhh ya toh bohut achcha hai pr anahita ka show mein entry lanaka pehla hi Kaisa hum MV bana sakta hai "

Mummy " arey hum toh bas shot karenga release bad mein "

Aunty " Haan ya sahi rahega anahita tumhara MV shot khatam hota hi hum wapas chale jayenga "

Note : I'm writing here devangana aunty as mummy and dushyant uncle as papa and rekha aunty as aunty and aditiya bhooshan as uncle

Anna " okay maa "

After some day they shoot apni yaari they make many many memories in hiramani school and other places they enjoyed a lot after shoot anahita's parents gone in Pakistan so now valentines is coming ananyas shoot started on baalveer return their music video will also release on valentines Day

In valentines day

Devhita is shooting and some reporter is waiting for take their interview Devhita said that a valentines surprise is waiting for their fans  after taking interview reporters left and they also completed their shoots

In Anna's van

Someone whisper in Anna's ear

Sm" AJ raat ko ready rehna date pr lajaraha hu ap ko madam "
Anna " (she blushed) of course "
Dev "I like this blush 😽"
Anna " achcha 😚"

Nhi they are not going to kiss each other actually they are making their face like those emoji

At night

Anna come on date she is wearing a sky blue dress messy bun on hair light make up so this all are making her look adorable she is waiting for her dabbu in a room the whole floor was booked by Dev Joshi the room was decorated with red and white balloon and red and white clothes there is some couple table and chairs and also decorated with red roses and candles she is searching him here and there suddenly she heard his voice she turns and see that Dev is sitting in his knees and holding a rose 🌹 and also starring at her romantically ”

Dev " jab sa tum meri zindagi mein aye ho tab sa Mera zindagi is golab ki terah ban gaya hai jab sa tumha dekha tab sa ek bohut achcha feeling ata hai aur jab tumha pehli bar dekha tab tumma kho gaya tha aur pura zindagi hi khona ka man tha 🥺 tumhara sath rehkar kabhi Asia hi nhi laga ki tum anjan ho dekho na anu tum kisi other country sa hokar v KAISA TUM MUJHA MIL GAYE hum ek dusra ka liya bane hai hume ek dusra ka sath Dena chahiya doga na sath (she nodded) etna din mein humne itna time spent kiya ek sath kitna sweet moment tha tumsa lada tumsa jhagra kiya main Puri zindagi tumsa ladna chahta hu jhagarna chahta hu tumhara care Karna chahta hu tumhara sath dena chahta hu tumsa dur rehna mujhsa bardast nhi hoga 🥺❤ jo main bohut Dino sa bolna chahta hu O AJ bolunga.......I love you Anuuuu ..... Will you be my life partner..will you be my anu forever"

Anna  " meri dabbu 🥺🥺🥺❤❤ yes I will...yes...love you too 🥺🥺❤"

She hugged him he hugged her back

Anna "  this valentine is my best valentine yes sahi khn tumna KAISA TUM MUJHA MIL GAYE 😌🥺❤"

“ then he touched her hair and slide down in her lips from forehead he rubbed her lips with his finger she is feeling butterfly is Romain in her stomach she closed her eyes due to shy and of course she is ready for..... The..... Ki... K.. Kiss 😳🙈 he is coming toward her lips slowly slowly she can feel his hot breath and hear his heart beat sound he also hear her heartbeat sound he captures her lips with his she shivered and of course she is response him they are sharing love and sweetness from their mouth  but their sweet moment is broken because they need to take oxygen they separate from each other and Dev take her hand and grab in her a table he make sit her in chair and he also sit on a chair they started their romantic story they are eating ice cream and talking after finish ice cream Dev get up and take her with him and come in front of a big window and watching the moon and the city lights it's a big tower so the Mumbai city is clearly seen from the window they hugged each other they want to stay forever in this embrace they want each other in every single moment they want to see moon like this forever ”

                        𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙 🥺

I'm happy that I finally ended the story but I'm sad because I'm living this story I'm living this book I'm living writing of this story part 🥺❤I will miss this book hope you are like this book 🥺
I don't know when I will start the new story
But this story is just amazing for me because I have written 2 story on ista but I deleted because I'm not enjoying to preview the story but this story I loveee a lot ❤🥺

Readers  I loved this story sooo much comment me how much you loved ? Which scene you loved most? Which debanya scene you loved most? What about my action scene? ( I know it's little action 🥴) there are many Bengali so I write something for Bengali like Kolkata remember ? There are also some Pakistani so I also write here something for Pakistani . What about anahita is Pakistani? (But it's just a imagination) if you are thinking that Pakistan is not good you are wrong Pakistan's people are so friendly they are so sweet but not all people all countries have good people and bad people it's not country's fault. So don't hate any country and that's country's all people.

                 Miss you guys 🥺

If you want to contact with me so you can dm me on Instagram
@baalveerhuex

Stay safe I'm so much sad to say goodbye👋 🥺😭😭😭

Byeee my lovely readers 😭🥺🥺❤

There is a reader who supported me a lot 🥺❤

Thank you so much dear  💕

Byeee 🥺