'Kanmani..Onnu kekata?',Jenny asked and she hummed in response.
'Indha month unaku periods aacha?',Jenny asked.
'Illaye...',Kanmani replied and thought for a while.

'Akka...Oru vela irukomo?',Kanmani asked and Jenny shrugged.
Tracking all her recent behaviours,Kanmani felt something wasn't usual.Her taste buds started avoiding her favourites and she started craving for many unusual foods,she felt nausea all the time, adding to all this, her periods also missed.According to her knowledge she guessed things but she wasn't very sure.

She sighed at the pregnancy kit she was holding in her hands.She was all nervous and her hands started trembling.They were ready for the baby but the thoughts about the result made her heart thud against her rib cage.What if it was false pregnancy or anything like that.

'Double lines?Aiii congratulations diiiiiii',Jenny hugged her.
'Akka...idhu oru vela false pregnancy ah irundha?Illaa results kooda hundred percent illa la?', Kanmani asked and Jenny held her arms.

'Akka..Namma vena hospital poitu oru check up pannitu varalama?', Kanmani asked.
'Serii..Nee first Aarav ku call panni sollu..',Jenny said.
'Illa ka..Oru vela negative ah vandhu avaru disappoint aayitaaruna..Namma confirm pannitu sollalam', Kanmani said and Jenny nodded.

'Amma...4×4= 16 ah illa 17 ah?', Aayushi asked writing her homework.
'16 da..',Kanmani said and she heard the door knock.
'Appa vandhutaaru nu nenaikire..Vaa vaa namma poi welcome panlama?', Kanmani asked and Aayushi nodded.

'Appaaa...',Aayushi jumped and he caught her in his arms.
'En kutty ma ena panreenga?',Aarav asked.
'Naanum amma vum homework pannitu irundhom..',Aayushi said and Aarav kissed her cheek.

'Serii poi fresh aagitu vaanga...Sapdlam..',Kanmani said.
'Sapdlama?Cook panniya?',Aarav asked.
'Aama Aarav eyy..Naanum kathukanumla?Adhaan mushroom biriyani pannalamnu panne..', Kanmani said and Aarav smiled widely.

'Heyy..Paarah..Naan poi vegama fresh aayitu varen..', Aarav said and left inside the room before kissing her head.
'Thangam,neeyum poi un bag lam eduthu vei,Amma dinner eduthu vekkiren..', Kanmani said and Aayushi nodded before running.

'Sapdlam sapdlam..', Aayushi and Aarav joined the dining table.Kanmani sat with them and Aarav frowned when he found an extra,kutty plate near their usual three plates.

'Yedhuku ma four plates eduthu vechuruka?',Aarav asked at her.
'Yeppavum namma moonu peru irukura naala moonu plate..Innum oru ten months la innoru pudhu aalu varuvaangale,avangaluku dha indha plate..',Kanmani said and Aarav's eyes teared up realising her words.

'Ten months kalichu pudhu aala?Yaaru varuvaa?', Aayushi asked.
'Ne..Nejamava?',Aarav asked and Kanmani nodded.
'Periods miss aachu,test kuduthe..Iniku dha result vandhuchu...We are pregnant Aarav ey...',she said and he cupped her face and pecked her forehead strongly.

'Enna aachu?Yen rendu perum azhareenga?',Aayushi panicked noticing tears in their eyes.
'Illa thangam...idhu happy tears...',Aarav said.
'Happy tears ah?Enna aachu?',Aayushi asked Aarav lifted her in his arms.

'Neeye kelu amma ta..',Aarav said.
'Aayushi kutty ku oru kutty thambi papa vo thangachi papa vo vara poraanga..',Kanmani said pulling Aayushi's cheek and she smiled widely.

'Ammaa..Un vaithula papa irukaa?',Aayushi asked and Kanmani nodded.Soon Aayushi jumped down from Aarav's lap and hugged her.
'Aiii...Jollyyy...Appo enkooda velaayada oru thambi papa vo thangachi papa vo vara poraangaa...',Aayushi clapped her hands jumping making the parents chuckle.

'Romba romba happy ma..Enaku solla therila..Namma expect pannitu dha irundhom aana...This is.. Thirumba appa aagura feel oru odambellam apdiye pul arikudhu..', Aarav said caressing Kanmani's hair who was lying on his lap.