chp 3 part 2

Sorry for the late update pixies!184 views in less than a week yayyyyy!its an achievement for me!anyways enjoy!!

Ross POV:
"Laur u can do it!we can make it" I yelled through the storm.

"I'm trying..please go Ross" she cried.

"I'm not gonna leave u..never" I said holding her tighter.

I took the nearest sharp branch twig and cut through the long gown.it turned in to a dress slightly above her knees.she was free now

.we ran and didn't stop.trees and little cottages crumpled before our eyes.we were all bloody and drenched.

little twigs and stones had pierced us in our arms and legs and we were so tired,we CD barely move.there was no way we could reach home in this state.we were panicked.

"I'll call riker..maybe he can pick us up"

"Ross,we HV no clue where we are and it is too dangerous for riker to drive through the storm" she said.

"We will have to spend the night here" she pointed at a rundown house in the corner.

We entered the abandoned cottage and made room for ourselves.

"I'm so sorry"she said crying.

"Its not ur fault" I hugged her.

"but I took u there..I got u into this"she snuggled closer as the tear drops started falling on my chest.

"it was the best time I've ever had laur"I said kissing her forehead. A weak smile appeared on her angelic face.

just then,the roof collapsed. Laura let out a scream.I lifted her and ran out right in time but she got a bad bruise on her leg.now we had no place to stay so we decided to make the best of it.we slept on the hard ground,covering ourselves with a thin blanket we found lying in the house.

I had tied Laura's wound with a small handkerchief and by the look of the blood on the thing,it proved she was in a worse condition.

We didn't sleep at night.we couldn't.the fear of getting killed and the realization that the world was really ending had really dawned.it got better at last.after 10 hours of violent rainfall and threatening storms,it stopped.

laura was still badly injured in her leg so she couldn't walk.I had to carry her home.

we were not surprised to find ellen damiano,mom and dad bawling their eyes out talking abt how "their babies were missing".

As soon as they saw us, they hugged us tight.Vanessa was crying on rikers shoulder.
" my sister!"she continued crying not looking up and definitely not realizing laur was right in front of her.
"My brother!" Riker cried even more like a little lost baby.
We all laughed.

"Our siblings r lost and u guys are laugh-.....omg!it's because these are our siblings" Vanessa realized too late that we were actually there.

she tackled laura into a bear hug.family. they always cared.