chp 3

Laura pov:

I was ready.I had been Wearing a sunshine yellow gown.my hair was twisted in a bun and Vanessa had even pinned some white and yellow flowers to it.

"Ness I am kinda nervous" I said
"U look gorgeous..u don't need to be"she replied.
But being gorgeous isn't everything;I thought to myself.

another secret? It was my first date."

Be safe honey.u look beautiful "my mom told me." U r growing up faster than I thought" said my father wiping away a tear.

In about an hour I found myself in front of his house.he gasped as he walked out as handsome as ever,looking so formal yet so charming like a prince.

"laura..u look..."I did not let him complete.

"shhh" ..i put my finger on his lips and looked deep into those perfect hazel eyes.

"let's go now..u can stop staring"I said.

"don't want to"he replied.

"don't act as if u love me"I smiled.

"I do"he smiled too.

We stopped near the lake.it was not perfect at all.it was magical.the full moon was out.there were thousands of stars in the night sky which reflected like diamonds in the water.

it was drizzling (light rain)we sat on the boat and I felt like sailing forever.

"Laur,I need to confess about something."

"So do I"I replied

"Look laura I HV always had feelings for you.I always felt this need to hug you and talk to u.I never realized my feelings before. Laura ,u are in every heart beat of mine,a part of every breath I take.you are my sunshine because you   have lightened up my  world.u are the one I want in my arms,the one who I want to live with.laura Marie marano,will u be mine?"he asked.

the rain got harder and we got drenched.all my make up came washing down and I was a mess.

"do u mind me kissing u for that lovely speech looking like a ghost?" I asked.

"I will never mind"he replied laughing and I crashed my lips into his.
he kissed back.I kept getting 'here comes forever' in my mind.

"that moment when we kissed by the lake,pouring rain."

"so..does that mean its a yes?"he asked.
I kissed him again."does that answer your question? "I asked.

" ITS A YES"he screamed happily widening his puppy dog eyes.he lifted me by the waist and spun me around. "YES!!!" He said.

I pulled him into a tight hug."Ross,I love you"I said."and I love u so much that I won't care if the world collapsed     right now"he replied.

And that's when the water of the lake crashed on us.the lake seemed to be parting.the ground shook as we watched with terror.the water rose at once and started overflowing.the trees swayed wildly and that was when i realized that my gown got stuck to the bridge

"Ross!!!!go!!go!!get out of here"I yelled.
"I'm not leaving u laur"he said.
"Ross please..I will die but I can't watch u die for me"I begged crying my eyes out.
"then we die together love"he said with tears flowing down his face.