Ch 35 Cherri Bomb

Some time later SJ, Ash, Daisy and Alastor came back to the hotel and as they gathered they saw a lot of demons lining up wanting to get inside.

SJ and the others make they're way inside through a side entrance and once they were inside they saw Charlie was deep in working condition helping the demons get there rooms. She stopped when she saw SJ and asked Vaggie to take over for a few minutes, as she runs up to him and hugs him tightly and kisses the side if his face a few times 

She then lets him go and looks at him with a big smile.

Charlie: SJ You did it...I mean your method was a little fucked up but still thank you...( she then looks at Ash, Daisy and Alastor ) And You three as well...thank you for what you did.

Alastor: Oh Please think Nothing of it my dear I'm glad I could help...and it was fun to see Young SJ Scare the piss out off that reporter girl.

Charlie: ( she looks back and she sees Vaggie needed some help with the hotel Guests) Oh I have to go back and help Vaggie... will Talk more later ( she pulls SJ In for a small kiss on the lips and she walks off)

SJ: * god... I'm so lucky to have that girl in my life... I think this is it... I think my life is finally coming to a good things only.

??? : Hey hello Angel... You here?

Angel : hey Cherry what are you doing here.

SJ heard angels voice as well as one that he doesn't recognise but it does sound somewhat familiar.

He then walks over and see who it was. He recognised it... It was that girl that save him from that snake dude

 It was that girl that save him from that snake dude

She then looks over at SJ and smiles.

Cherri : Hey its you... The guy who I saved from edge lord

SJ : Yeah... I'm guessing your a friend of Angel?

Angel : Yeah... SJ this is Cherri... Cherri this is SJ.

Cherri : Oh I know who he is... I saw him in the news... By the way that was really impressive how to put that bitch killjoy.

SJ: yeah well the bitch had it coming, so what brings you here?....you here to seek redemption?

Cherri : Mmmm nah not really... I actually came here because I wanted to ask you for your help

SJ : my help?... With what?

Cherri : see there are these guys on my turf causing me some trouble and I need some help getting rid of them.
But I can't really do this on my own. I need someone who knows how to deal with these ass holes... And who better then you.

SJ : Hmmm.... I dint know... I'm kind of trying to turn over a new leaf and put this stuff in the past.

Cherri : I get that man... And I promise after this you will never have to do shit like this again... Please just one favour and then that's that.

SJ looks away and was in deep thought. In order to help the hotel prosper properly and be able to help sinners change there ways everyone has to change... Even him... That means no more fighting, shooting stealing or anything bad.... But this girl she is desperately asking for help.... Maybe just one last time he can do a job. One last time and that's it.

SJ :... OK... But just this once.

Cherri : yes... Oh thanks man you won't regret it I promise.

SJ : ok ( looks at Angel) Angel I'm going out for a while.... If Charlie ask where I am just tell her I'm going out for a few hours and I will be back... But don't tell her what I'm doing OK... This isn't something she should know about.

Angel: ok... If your sure.

SJ : I'm sure and don't worry il be OK.

Cherri : great let's go... I have a bag of weapons with me so no need to worry about that.

( She then gives him the bag of weapons and they headed out  )

Meanwhile somewhere else.

Inside a blimp that was flying high into the sky's of pentagram city Sir Pentious has just recently finished his new machine, a machine that can make clones from any dead thing, so he used the body of someone SJ recently killed.... Valantino.

As he started to wake up he looks around.

Val: What?... What happened?

Sir Pentious: welcome back to hell Val.

Val: wait... I know you... Your that snake guy. Pentious right?

Sir Pentious: that's right... Tell me though what's the last thing you remember.

Val looks away and thinks hard.... He then remembered it all and gets pissed off.

Val: that Fucking kid... SJ... He killed me... And he took away my angel dust.

Sir Pentious : and there it is... You know we share a common goal you and I... You want him dead as Payback for killing you and taking away your angle dust... As you call him... And I want his body for my experiments. And the machine that used to bring you back to life was also given to me by someone who also wants him dead. ( he then looks over and calls out) isn't that rigth sir.

From a far there was someone in the shadows and keeps his face hidden.

??? : It's true... I knew SJ from my past life and I Gave him everything he could have ever wanted... But he was selfish, and he took everything from me and killed me... Same way he did with you. So here's what I'm offering you Valentino... Call in all your thugs, all the ones who owe you favors, we make SJ suffer, take away everything he loves and then we go after him... We can kill him anyway we can after that. And as for Pentious? Well he needs SJ... But he doesn't have to be alive. So what do you say Val? Wanna get revenge?

Val:... Yeah I'm in... But who are you and how do you know this kid?

The figure steps out and makes his appearance... He was wearing a suite and has demon like features but what stands out the mist was the slightly big hole in his head.

??? : like I said I used to work with him and he took everything from me... As for my name?.... Call me Martin.

TO BE CONTINUED.