Chapter 12 Confessions

It was morning in hell and in the happy hotel as Charlie wakes up and see she was in SJ bed all cuddled up. She goes wide eyed and gets up from the bed without waking him up. But then she remembers why this was to begin with. After watching SJ past and his confession on TV thanks to Alastor. When she tried to leave him alone to sleep he was shaking so she stayed in the bed room and cuddle up next to him to sleep. And he slept calmly thanks to her. As she looks back at him she noticed that he looks really cute when he sleeps.

Charlie: *oh...he looks so cute when he sleeps like that*

Soon she see that SJ was starting to wake up from his sleep and he sees her.

SJ: oh...( Yawns) Morning Charlie....what time is it?

Charlie: oh uhhh...it's uhh 8:15am. Just came in to wake you up. How are you feeling....you know after yesterday and all.

SJ: oh uhh I'm good thanks for asking....but it's strange though I had this wierd dream...I was all alone in the dark and I was scared and then all the fear was gone. And it felt like someone was hugging me.

Charlie: I...uhh well....sigh yeah that was actually me.

SJ: ...huh?

Charlie: after your little cry you went to bed but you were shaking in fear. I felt bad about you and leaving scared and having bad dreams. So I decided to uhh.... keep you company while you were sleeping. I'm sorry I hope you dint think I'm wierd in anyway.

SJ:... actually no...not at all... thank you

Charlie: huh?.... wait your not mad at me?

SJ: you saw I was in pain in my sleep and helped me out...that's a good thing you did....and I appreciate it

She smiles as she was glad that she didn't make him feel uncomfortable.

Charlie: ok then...good to Know....ok so I'm Gonna go and see if the others are up and then il make us some breakfast.

SJ: ok then. Il be downstairs in a minute.

She smiles and then headed downstairs.

As SJ lays back he seems a shadow on the wall and then that's said shadow becomes solid and comes through the wall...this of course made him jump out of his bed in fear and takes a fighting stance. But then he see it was Alastor.

SJ: JESUS' Man....you scared the shit out of me. What the hell are you doing sneaking around like that?...wait how long were you there to begin with.

Alastor: well me dear boy. Last night I went to check in you see if you were ok and saw the princess cuddle up to you...have to say it looked kind of cute...then When morning came I came to see she was still cuddle up with you. And then you know how the rest plays out....I just sat back and watched.

SJ:....that's a little creepy dude.

Alastor:....so....are you smitten for her?

SJ face goes as red as a tomato

SJ: WHAT??!!...NO...I mean yeah I think she's hot and cute and has a great personality. But we haven't know each other that Long.

Alastor: oh come now my boy u can see how you look at her. And I have also seen how she looks at you as well. Face it you both have the hits for one another as they say.

SJ: u dint wanna have this conversation with you....so here's what's going to happen. I gonna get out of this bed and then go to the bathroom. And then I'm going to ignore you the whole day because I dint wanna talk about this.

He then head's fi the bathroom. And alastor excuses himself out. Several minutes later after he was done freshening up. SJ then head's down stairs. But as he was he then hears voices. One belonged to Charlie but the other one belong to someone he didn't recognize. He the looks over and see who it was ....but he also saw something that.....well for some reason. Ticked him off a bit

SJ: ( Gritted his teeth and made his hands into fists as his knuckles cracked hard

SJ: ( Gritted his teeth and made his hands into fists as his knuckles cracked hard.) *I don't know why. But this guy says pompous Rich douchebag all over him*

???: Hello Charlet my love. I have missed you so much.

Charlie: ( she pulls her hand away and gives him the stink eye ) Seviathan? What are you doing here?

Seviathan: really now love is that how you say Hello to your future husband? And please call me Sevi~.

SJ: * ok now I really, really, hate This guy*.

Charlie: I can also Call you Tiny limp dick.hies that sound. Now what do you want?

He was greatly insulted by her but he lets it slide and takes a deep breath .

Seviathan: well my love....I wanted to see how you are. I saw you on the News and how it played out. Also I heard this rumor that there is a Human here in the hotel. A living one as well.

SJ: *oh great. Could this day get any worst?*

Meanwhile somewhere else. There was a limon heading this way to the hotel. And inside if it was charlie parents.

Lilith: now Lucifer. What are we going to do when we get there?

Lucifer: be supportive to our daughter.

Lilith: and what are we going to do when we meet this Human she has with her

Lucifer: kill him, cut his balls off if he touched our daughter?

Lilith: NO....we shall meet him and here him out and get to know him...he might be a good boy.

Lucifer: ok fine....il here him out....but then il kill him, cut his balls off if he touched our daughter right?

Lilith: sigh.......ok sure

Lucifer: thank you dear.

TO BE CONTINUED