CH 31 Vacation

The Last several weeks have been a living hell ( no pun intended ) ever since the prank that SJ Pulled on Angel. Everyone was on high tension...Mainly SJ , Angel And Charlie

SJ and  Angel have stopped talking to one another and non of them wanna be the bigger man and apologize to one another. And as for Charlie? Well it breaks her heart to see to of her dear friends arguing and cant find any common ground. After all the first step of redemption is to make amens with those you have hurt and learned to be better for it.

SJ walks over bto charlie room and knocks on the door hoping to talk to her.

SJ: Babe...it's me...can I please come in?

Charlie:...yeah sure.

SJ: ( comes inside and sees her doing some paperwork and she looks up at him but she still seems upset) look I know that your angry at me and you have every right to be, I am really sorry about the prank I pulled on Angel.

Charlie: well I'm glad to see that you have a guilty conscience, but it's not me you have to say sorry. It's Angel who should be getting an apology.

You: Your right, but he won't even talk to me, as soon as he sees me he immediately leaves the room.

Charlie: well your just gonna have to think of something.

SJ: look I know I have no right to ask for your help but if you could offer some kind of idea Anything at all would be great.... please, not for me but for the sake of the hotel and your dream of redemption for demon's.

She lets out a sigh and decided to help him.

Charlie: .... ok fine...but this doesn't mean I have forgiven you, il forgive you when you and Angel make Peace, also I'm gonna need you to bring is Daisy and Ash in here for some heavy lifting for what I have in mind.

SJ: oh yes... thank you thank you babe thanks, and I promise il make things right

Charlie: well good I'm glad to hear that.

SJ: thanks babe... Love you.

Charlie: don't push it.

SJ: ok ok Fair enough but still thanks.

He then leaves.

Some time later. Charlie had Finnish her idea and she had the perfect way to make things right and help everyone who was on edge.

This was a good way for everyone to have a good time and SJ to try and make some way to make peace with Angel as well

Later on as the yacht was sailing something SJ remember he never realised until now.....he doesn't like being on a yacht because he gets seas Sick easily. As he was currently sitting on the couch feeling really Sick as nifty, daisy and Ash were next to him and they looked at him and saw his face was a bit green.