A Long night

I arrived at the hideout door and punched in the code. It then opened and I slowly poked my head in, turning it left and right. "uhm Helllooooooo anyone here?"

Suddenly, Kendra appeared out of the hallway. "Oh, Hex you're here come come we have some things to talk about."

I tilted my head to the side as I then smiled brightly and hopped into the hideout while the door shut behind me. "Didn't you say you wanted to talk tomorrow?" I skipped towards her cheerily.

She then shoved a bunch of tech into my hands. "Yeah, but then I changed my mind."

I looked at the tech curiously it was purple, but it didn't look like anything Kendra, or the boys would make. "What's this?" I asked.

"That is some tech we were able to grab from a new rival whose Name is Donatello. He was able to defeat us while you were out sick so I wanted you to study his tech, see if you can find anything."

(sorry to interrupt but im not sure if the purple dragons know Donnies actual name but for the purpose of this book they know he is a mutant and his real name because if they said Othello Von Ryan Y/n would know straight away that it's him and that's not what we want so yeah)

Looking back at the tech in my hands it was very interesting and... Different. "No problem, I can do that!" My voice was squeaky with happiness.

"Good also he is a tough enemy so if we run into him again we are going to need your help taking him down got it?" She said in a serious tone.

Chuckling, I swayed my head to the right a bit. "Oh of course Kendra, you know me I could never pass up an opportunity to cause some chaos!" My eyebrows furrowed just a little and I almost frowned to myself as I looked at the tech in my hands... It was puzzling which made it so intriguing!

"Ok well that's all I need from you. You can go home." She said looking slightly annoyed, but I didn't care.

I just nodded, still looking at the tech curiously. Wait, stay focused, get home THEN look at the tech otherwise you will be here all night UgH no thanks.

_______________Time Skip______________

I sat at my desk tapping a pen on my forehead.... Hmm sleep or tech?

Tech definitely, I hopped out of the chair throwing the pen to the desk as I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed my favorite mug. It was blue and purple with stars and comets scribbled on it in a childlike manner.

I started making my coffee and looked at my phone but realized I had a notification from an unknown number. I looked at it.

Unknown number: Hey its Von Ryan you know April's friend the genius? Anyways, are you up?

—------------------------------------

That was sent about 10 minutes ago. Wow, he was already texting me? It hasn't even been that long. Why am I questioning this? I had an inventor friend to talk to that wasn't the purple dragons. I snapped out of it and then named his contact Othello Von Ryan.

—--------------------------------------

Bubblegum<3: Yeah I'm up but why are you? It's like 12 am.

Othello Von Ryan: Oh I'm just working on some of my ✨magnificent✨creations.

Bubblegum<3: did you seriously put sparkles around magnificent?

Othello Von Ryan: Why yes it adds ✨Flavor✨

__________________________

I giggled he could be funny when he wanted to