"I've been fighting these things since I was twelve," Percy said, as she charged at the creature.

Jason kept looking around, as Percy fought the beast. He held his dagger out and watched for other monsters.

Percy quickly dispatched the Minotaur into gold dust and the group continued to move.

"PERSEPHONE JACKSON?!" Joker's scream sounded throughout the entire building.

"Styx, run," Percy said, staying behind them.

Percy only then noticed they were all holding their ribs.

"Broken ribs. Okay, run now, pain later," Percy said, dragging them along.

"Perce, we're here," Will said running in.

"Great. Broken ribs, and probably a concussion or two. Not sure what else there may be. Get them out of here," Percy said, looking at her cousins with relief.

"And what about you?" Dick asked.

"I'll be fine. Will has everything he needs to heal you. And got in contact with Alfred earlier today," Percy said.

Nico looked around, "Percy, incoming." He said, holding out his sword.

"Will, medical attention, get them back to their cave. They know where it's at," Percy said.

"Wait, where is Bruce?" Dick asked.

"I found him unconscious when I got here. He's already back at the cave, with Alfred," Percy said.

"Alright, let's go. Those two got this. And I need to be on standby when Percy's done with everything," Will said, ushering then along.

"No, we should stay and help," Tim said.

"You have broken ribs, a slightly twisted ankle, and might be concussed. You're not going to last long, and these creatures are told to kill you," Will said.

"Why?" Jason asked.

"To get to Percy. She needs you safe in order to focus, so we will be helping her by getting out of here," Will said.

Dick sighed, "he's right. Let's go. We can always come back after we're healed up a bit."

Jason didn't say anything, but nodded along in agreement.

"How are we getting out of here?" Damian asked.

"We brought some rides," Will said.

Nico joined them shortly after, "move it."

His tone booked no room for argument, and the group started to move.

They got outside, and saw five Pegasi waiting for them.

"Holy shit," Jason and Duck muttered.

"Get on one, each of you," Nico said.

"Dick, you're going to provide instructions to get us back to the cave," Will said.

"Will, Percy told me to give this to you," Nico said, holding out a book.

"I'll need it," Will said, grabbing it. Nico and he got on the same Pegasus. Nico was guiding, while Will pulled out his bow and arrows.

"Where did those even come from?" Tim asked.

"Magic. Now let's go," Will said, as he knocked a bow and got ready to start shooting.

As they took off, they saw a flock of weird birds heading towards them.

"Anyone got anything to make a lot of noise?" Will asked, as he shot at the birds. They started to go down one by one, but were quickly catching up.