She went into her room changing from her shorts into pajama pants since she was starting to feel cold.

Alina just waited for Kay to show up. Over hearing a second voice Alina get up from her bed and walked into the living room.

"When you goin stop playin wit my daughter" Alina over heard Grace "i'm tryna take things slow" she over heard Kay.

"Hey Kay" Alina said smiling "hey ma" he says going to hug her as he wraps his arms around her torso.

"Well Alina i'm going to work i'll be back later be safe" Grace said smiling "bye mom love you" Alina responded "I love you more mi princesa" Grace replied.
[𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: ᴍɪ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱᴀ- ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ]

Alina and Kay walked back into her room. "You look so good right now" Kay said making Alina slightly blush. They stared at each other for a while until Alina started to move in making the first move.

Kay moved his head more placing his lips on hers and moving his hands on her waist down to her ass.

Kay guided her making the kiss feel normal for Alina even if this was her first time.

Alina had thought that kay's lips felt super soft and he tasted like weed. Durning the kiss Alina could smell Kay's strong perfume up close.

Pulling away Alina was begging for more.

"You got some nice ass lips" Kay said making Alina giggle a bit "thank you, so do you" she responded making a smile place on his face.

"You should smile more Kay you look cute when you do" Alina said "i'll do it just for you".

2 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ- 6:10

Kay had left at around 4 o'clock since he had to go to the stu.

Alina had been laying in her bed bored out of her mind.

She thought about texting Eric but he was too loud of a person so she texted her best friend Iyanna.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Iyanna✨
________________________________

hey iyanna

hey babyyy

i miss you
can you come over

i'm sorry baby
i can't i'm at work
this fat ass customer
wants more food
even if it's just him

😂😂
IYANNA🤦🏽‍♀️

bro i'm being so da
it's not even funny
bye the boss is bitching

byeee
________________________________

Alina had definitely felt bored since the fact that her friend was at work.

She decided to text her mom and let her know she was going out for a walk.

Placing on her airpods she started listening to Kay's music and she seemed to like it even if it sounded like he was yelling nonsense the whole time.

She nodded her head to the music and walked down the apartment building. 

Walking past a restaurant she spotted her dad with his new family.

A dark skinned woman carried a baby that looked like the age of two as her father held hands with what it looked like a five year old.

"Daddy i'm so excited" she over heard the five year old say to Javon. "Can I get dessert" The kid asked "of course you can" Javon replied.

That's what really broke Alina.

Alina and her father never had a good relationship due to the facts that she was born because of a sin that he did with Grace. He belived that she would turn out like the devil.

Which he was right.

________

i knowww it's a little short but i'm tired and rushing.

alsoooo i didn't like my story called innocence so i deleted it cuz i rather update this one and the imagine one.

my other story:
-imagines-Drill Rappers

-nanaaasanti is outtttt⭐️